Simplicef (Cefpodoxime Proxetil) Tablets for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Simplicef tablets are prescribed by veterinarians for the treatment of various infections in dogs caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Some of these infections include but are not limited to skin, urinary tract, bone, and respiratory tract infections. Best of all, this antimicrobial comes in a tablet form, so you can feed it by mouth.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 5.4-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Prednisone (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Ketoconazole (Generic) Tablets, 200-mg, 1 tablet$0.94Chewy Price$0.89Autoship Price
- Gentamicin / Betamethasone (Generic) Topical Spray for Dogs, 60-mL$7.92Chewy Price$7.52Autoship Price
- Rimadyl Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 100-mg, 1 chewable tablet$1.78Chewy Price$1.69Autoship Price
- Cefpoderm (cefpodoxime proxetil) Tablets for Dogs, 200-mg, 1 tablet$1.59Chewy Price$1.51Autoship Price
- Fluconazole (Generic) Tablets, 200-mg, 1 tablet$1.82Chewy Price$1.73Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Helps my cat (Vet approved)
My cat Duke generates lots of "sand" and crystals in his bladder that caused blockages downstream. Eventually at 9 yrs old the Vet put in implants that replace the blocked "tubing" from the kidneys to the bladder. The implants get flushed out monthly. Duke is now 11 yrs old. He gets some tough infections in his kidneys and implant areas which normal cat antibiotics could not control. So the Vet suggested trying this and it has worked well. Still need to treat Duke with it for 30 days to really kill the infection.
Great Company that cares about Animals!
Ordered Friday, Delivered Sunday! 2 Days after I ordered my dogs ear medication, Chewy.com had vet approval, shipped out, and in my hands!! I can't say enough great things about this company. Tried other pet pharmacy's and they took a week to get meds to me. This is my Go To for everything from now on! You will not be disappointed!! Thanks so much Chewy!!!
Such a great drug for dogs skin diseases thanks. I can't wait to not have to use it but at least it works faster than others..
My dawg’s skin healing! Yahoo. Great meds. Thank you Chewy!
They weren’t for my dog.
I purchased this because I was trying to buy items on a wish list for an animal rescue site in NJ, the Montclair animal revue. They care so much about the animals and as most rescues they need specific items when they get whole litter of puppies and kittens. Liz rocks it!!!
Won’t divide pills
I ask if you would divide pills, sine my dog can only take 1/4 dose of this. You advised you dont
This works great for my girl and happy I can order it from Chewy
My dog has and will be on Simplicel for a long time for a chronic illness. He has tolerated it well. Price is cheaper than other medicines.
Excellent Product & Price Point
The product is an antibiotic. It was used for a bad skin infection for our dog, Annie. The price point is excellent. My Vet recommended the medication. The product worked quickly and effectively. Wow, I saw an improvement in Annie's skin infection in 48 hours. I received the medication within 2 days. I did not order it by FedEx. The reason I ordered the medication from chewy.com is because I saved over $18 -- who doesn't want to save money!
Got prescription from the vet and delivery was fast.