Simply Pine Unscented All-Natural Pine Pellet Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of pure, all-natural Northern Pine, this litter contains no harmful chemicals or additives.
- Your cat will love the texture and scent that occurs naturally with this litter.
- A better choice, compared to dusty clay or food-grade litters made from corn or wheat that can breed bacteria in your home.
- Simply Pine absorbs cat urine 3X better than traditional clay litters—naturally.
- Formulated to be biodegradable and naturally antibacterial—a great eco-friendly choice for any cat parent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNaturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Ultimate Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$28.34Chewy Price$26.92Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic All Natural Pine Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Super Premium Low Track Low Dust Fresh Scent Clumping Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$17.71Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.56Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.83Autoship Price
- Feline Pine Platinum Natural Pine Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price
- OleyHemp OH! Kitty Litter, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.76Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||100% Pure Pine||N/A||N/A||100% Ponderosa Pine.|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Unscented...||Non-Clumping, Dust Free, Unscented||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Natural||Multi-Cat, Natural, Odor Control...||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...|
|Litter & Bedding Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
233 Customer Reviews
Definitely not scoopable; must buy sifting style litter box for it to work
My newly adopted cat pees a lot, and clay clumping litter turns to sludge. A friend with several cats and barn animals recommended this type. I chose this version because descriptions said the pellets held their shape instead of turning to sawdust so was scoopable, but it definitely was not. Poop just sits on top and you have to gingerly get it out, taking a bunch of very large pellets with you. Urine quickly turns it to a box of sawdust. If you don't have a special sifting style litter box, there is no way to scoop this. The upside is it smells really natural and worked well to minimize the urine odor. The downside is my cat hated the large pellets and sawdust texture so much, by the second day she pooped and peed on the bathmat instead. I couldn't even finish the bag and instead ordered a different litter style altogether to try.
No Smell Control
This is probably the worst pine pellet litter I have tried. It doesn’t help or cover the smell at all. It also crumbles and turns to saw dust quicker than others I’ve used. I’ve had to put 2x as much in the litter pan as usual. I have 4 cats and the smell or quantity hasn’t been an issue with other pine pellet litter.
Good, but not the best.
I find that the pellets on this brand do not break down as well as other brands, which means I need to change the litter more often and there can be a teeny bit of smell. And about half of the pellets are still whole when I toss them into the compost. Still worlds better than clay litter, but I won't be using this brand again. No reason to spend more money.
not for my cats
When I got this product, I was excited. I gave them a really long time to try to get used to it, but let me tell you, all 3 of my cats were not a fan. Non of them use that one litter box that has this product, I thought I’ll do them a favor and make it healthier to have them use this type of litter box but unfortunately they don’t use it. But I will not give this brand or this litter type 1-3 stars all because my cats don’t use it I gave them 4 because I was a little disappointed
Amazing for litter training
Got this for my kitten at 4 weeks old to start litter training. You know just like human baby's kittens aswell put everything in thier mouth and the other litters are very toxic for them ofcourse. This litter is good for when training ur little fur baby's all natural it's been great I have to buy some again! I so recommend!
Horrible smell, though it eventually does neutralize as it airs out & gets used by my cat. It comes in little round pellets that disintegrate when it gets wet. It's still better than clay because I have been able to dump the poop and pellets into the toilet directly, but unlike clay it doesn't cover the smell of the poop that well (hence the toilet).
Not great litter
The litter is too beefy for my cats to dig in. They are leaving their business on top (and have never done that before). Also, it doesn’t clump, the litter just disintegrates when wet. There is no odor so that is good. I’ve ordered another brand (just today) to see if I’ll have better luck with it.
This IS biodegradable litter
Thank you for this litter being biodegradable. That is exactly what I was looking for and very glad to see this.
Pine litter is the best
Love the pine litter. Easy to scoop, not as messy as the regular litter. The pine scent helps with the smell.
Pine pellets kitty litter
Perfect. A higher price than the 40 lb bags I usually get. Worked great in bind.