Simply Pine Unscented All-Natural Pine Pellet Cat Litter, 20-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made of pure, all-natural Northern Pine, this litter contains no harmful chemicals or additives.
- Your cat will love the texture and scent that occurs naturally with this litter.
- A better choice, compared to dusty clay or food-grade litters made from corn or wheat that can breed bacteria in your home.
- Simply Pine absorbs cat urine 3X better than traditional clay litters—naturally.
- Formulated to be biodegradable and naturally antibacterial—a great eco-friendly choice for any cat parent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pine Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.44Chewy Price$17.52Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Crystal Silica Unscented Non-Clumping Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$19.53Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.55Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Attract Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$31.03Chewy Price$36.99List Price$29.48Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Litter Attractant, 20-oz$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Feline Pine Original Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$9.53Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fresh Step Odor Shield Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$17.49Chewy Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Febreze Scented Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$7.49Chewy Price$7.89List Price
- Ever Clean Everfresh Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$24.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Unscented...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Multi-Cat||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Mordenite Zeolite, A Natural Mineral And Fragrance.||—||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
239 Customer Reviews
I have been ordering this litter for a while now and it was great, recently though it’s been awful. It doesn’t disintegrate all the way; just kind of clumps up and remains wet. My cat recurses to use the litter box again after she’s peed because of it. I won’t be purchasing again .
No longer very good since they changed it
This was my go-to pine pellet litter until about a month ago, when I noticed they changed the shape and apparently the formulation. The old pellets were about an inch long; the new ones are twice as long, and a different color, which makes me think they're made differently and from different material. The new pellets do not absorb nearly as well, and do not disintegrate properly. Before, pellets that got peed on turned into dust, and the ones that didn't were fine. Now, the bigger pellets partially disintegrate and I have to remove them since they're partly wet, which means I use way more litter. My cat isn't keen on the larger pellets, either. You might be lucky enough to get a few bags of the older formula from Chewy still, but the new formula just isn't very good.
Not scoopable and cats hate it
I won’t buy this ever again. Cat rescue here and the cats are pottying outside the box to avoid this stuff.
Good amount for the money
I like how this smelled out of the bag but after a few used by the cats it has a musty odor. I scoop daily but I think it just absorbs the smell which is good but the musty smell bothers me. It’s a good amount of product for the money so maybe if I use less and change out the entire box more frequently it would be better. I am looking for an alternative to the Breeze pellets and tried these to compare.
Definitely not scoopable; must buy sifting style litter box for it to work
My newly adopted cat pees a lot, and clay clumping litter turns to sludge. A friend with several cats and barn animals recommended this type. I chose this version because descriptions said the pellets held their shape instead of turning to sawdust so was scoopable, but it definitely was not. Poop just sits on top and you have to gingerly get it out, taking a bunch of very large pellets with you. Urine quickly turns it to a box of sawdust. If you don't have a special sifting style litter box, there is no way to scoop this. The upside is it smells really natural and worked well to minimize the urine odor. The downside is my cat hated the large pellets and sawdust texture so much, by the second day she pooped and peed on the bathmat instead. I couldn't even finish the bag and instead ordered a different litter style altogether to try.
No Smell Control
This is probably the worst pine pellet litter I have tried. It doesn’t help or cover the smell at all. It also crumbles and turns to saw dust quicker than others I’ve used. I’ve had to put 2x as much in the litter pan as usual. I have 4 cats and the smell or quantity hasn’t been an issue with other pine pellet litter.
Good, but not the best.
I find that the pellets on this brand do not break down as well as other brands, which means I need to change the litter more often and there can be a teeny bit of smell. And about half of the pellets are still whole when I toss them into the compost. Still worlds better than clay litter, but I won't be using this brand again. No reason to spend more money.
Good pine pellet cat litter option
I've previously had my cat trained to using pine pellets. Our local feed store ran out of the normal brand I use, so I opted for this brand. So far it's done well.
not for my cats
When I got this product, I was excited. I gave them a really long time to try to get used to it, but let me tell you, all 3 of my cats were not a fan. Non of them use that one litter box that has this product, I thought I’ll do them a favor and make it healthier to have them use this type of litter box but unfortunately they don’t use it. But I will not give this brand or this litter type 1-3 stars all because my cats don’t use it I gave them 4 because I was a little disappointed
Amazing for litter training
Got this for my kitten at 4 weeks old to start litter training. You know just like human baby's kittens aswell put everything in thier mouth and the other litters are very toxic for them ofcourse. This litter is good for when training ur little fur baby's all natural it's been great I have to buy some again! I so recommend!