Skoon Unscented Non-Clumping Cat Litter & Disposable Litter Box, 4-lb box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A non-toxic litter that’s formulated for the health and hygiene of your cat and your family.
- Comes with a disposable litter box.
- Crafted from 100% natural diatomaceous earth that’s organic, chemical-free, environmentally friendly, inherently biodegradable and recyclable.
- Extra lightweight, so you don’t have to strain your back and delivers 100% odor control.
- Ultra-absorbent, so you can use less litter and save more money!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$19.73Chewy Price$18.74Autoship Price
- PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo, 28 count$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.08Chewy Price$18.13Autoship Price
- PET N PET Cat Litter Box Liners, 14 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Litter Pearls Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3.5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic All Natural Pine Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Thick Litter Box Liners, 80 count$43.19Chewy Price$59.98List Price$41.03Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.09List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.18Autoship Price
- EcoPetBox Bio-Litter Cat Litter, 6.6-lb bag$11.16Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.60Autoship Price
- Catit Magic Blue Odor Reducing Refill Cat Litter Pad, 6 count$10.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Montmorillonite, Diatomite.||Natural Clay and Mineral Product with Activated Charcoal.||—||—||—|
|Litter Feature||Non-Clumping, Unscented, Lightweight, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Unscented, Lightweight, Odor Control, Dust Free||Clumping||Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Clumping, Low Tracking||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Clay||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Didn't work for me
I have been looking for a litter that didn't track all over the house, and this seemed to fit the bill. And in that respect, it did work - I had far less tracking. However, the poo was rarely ever covered with litter, so when it went into the garbage pail it quickly started to mold and smell horrible. Then the box itself started to smell, with the urine that collected in the crystals. I will not use this again.
Not a fan neither is my cat
Purchased because I heard there wasn't a better litter out there. Took seconds for my cat to jump in and use it. He ended up peeing and that seemed ok. Came back a short while later to stir it and saw he collapsed one of the flaps of the box. Ok not a big deal, opened it back up and noticed he peed again only on the collapsed flap. Uhg... Poured the litter into a smaller liter box I had. Noticed the pee from hours earlier still had not absorbed. Ok fine... Tossed the box and went to bed. Checked in the am and found he used it and pooped. He has never not covered his poop, he struggled to cover this. Start to try and clean the box and found it impossible to scoop the poop out and not a bunch of liter also. Stirred the box. Checked later in the day and noticed it was tracking all over my house. Very annoying. Week goes by of fighting for it to absorb, scoop the poo, and sweeping/vac the tracking all over and there is definitely a pee smell in the house despite cleaning/stirring a few times a day. Highly unimpressed and will be going back to Tidy Cats.
We LOVE skoon litter and have a regular delivery directly through them for the bags of litter. When we recently moved, we were in desperate need of litter, so I ordered a few of these disposable boxes for a temporary solution. These are amazing! So easy to open, set up, and dispose. The best part? Chewy got these to our new address overnight with just the regular free shipping. Blown away and so grateful!
Box is too small
I was excited to try this but was disappointed when it arrived. The litter is Ok but my cat is too big for the box. My cat has not used this litter so not sure how it works....it would probably be great for smaller cats, just not for mine.
While cat used it there still was litter dragged out of the box and it was like gravel and somewhat of a deterrent for the cat to use such uncomfortable litter.
Very pleased with the item just upset it is no longer available and my autoship was canceled twice.
The Good and the Bad
We have used Skoon for a few years and love the litter. This was the first time we have used the disposable litter box. It’s fairly small and the sides are low. When our cat conducts her routine toilet, litter is thrown everywhere when she covers it up. This did not happen in our previous covered litter box. I solved the problem by placing the box inside an under-bed tote on wheels - it gives enough coverage around the box to catch the litter frenzy. The only issue is that this is now quite a large set up, but it’s in the guest room, so that’s okay for us. But if you have a small space or not much room, my DIY storage box fix won’t work for you. As it is, we will continue for awhile to see if the convenience out-weighs the design flaw.
Just ok litter
My one cat has a serious tracking problem and litter was getting stuck to his legs, so tried out Skoon. It does track significantly less because the the litter is larger pebbles. But it still tracks a little. The first bag or two there wasn't too much dust. But after that each bag had a lot of dust and there were paw prints and dust all over the floor/living room. Also, per other reviews, yes if you stir it daily it cuts down on the smell. BUT if you have multiple cats the litter does not last a full two weeks and definitely not 3-4 weeks. In the end I was having to change it out every 1-1.5 weeks otherwise there was a smell. So, had to switch back to normal litter because it wasn't worth the cost/hassle.
Finally a litter we all like
We've been looking for a litter that does not aggravate the humans respiratory conditions and does not track all over the house (hardwood floors). The first day or two, our cat flung some pieces out, but now, after 2 weeks, there is hardly any of that. And the rest of the house doesn't need vacuuming every day. There is no discernible odor, and we stir the rocks after scooping. What's not to love??
I like Skoon but my cat does not
I was very happy with the Skoon litter except one end of the box would not stay standing up. There was absolutely no odor and no tracking, just as the ads say. It was difficult to take the BM out because the pieces are bigger than the spaces in the scoop, but I was figuring that out. Last night, I watched my cat and he was having trouble covering up his BMs. I got the feeling he didn't like the new litter. This morning he made sure I knew he didn't like it when he used the living room carpet for a litter box. I had to get a traditional litter and box. I was very disappointed as I had been very excited about this product.