Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional strength urine destroyer uses BioKore technology to break down stains and destroy odor molecules.
- Safe for pets and kids, this spray is non-toxic, biodegradable, eco-friendly and free of harsh chemicals.
- Great for use on rugs, carpets, upholstery, clothing and other porous and water-safe surfaces.
- Easy-to-use and is not affected by heat, cold, special diets or medications and can be used in conjunction with other cleaners.
- This cleaner never expires, and with no mixing or diluting required, it’s the perfect spray to keep on hand for any accident anytime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simple Solution Pet Stain & Odor Remover with Pro-Bacteria & Enzyme Formula, 1-gallon$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Eliminator, 64-oz bottle$30.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Stain & Odor Remover, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Ion Fusion Severe Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- dealSimple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz spray bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer Carpet Pad Penetrator, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Zero Odor Pet Odor Eliminator, 64-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Sunny Lemon Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 128-oz bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 16.9-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Biokore (Plant-Based Surfactant), Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer)...||Purified Water, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Glycerin...||—||Water, Isopropylidene Glycol, IONs...||—|
|Cleaner Usage||Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery...||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Carpet, Litter Box, Kennels...||Carpet, Hard Surface||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Litter Box, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
tried it for first time
I tried it for the first time and put it in my senegals cage by the water as it said twisted on. shes been gnawing at it surprisingly. must be something good in there
I love this product, but the first spray bottle I bought the sprayer broke off, so I order this refillable one for a new bottle I bought, only to have a few inches of it leak in shipping. Chewy has taped it shut and wrapped in plastic, so must be a known problem. It was a mess...buy too difficult to return
Great for more than Urine
This stuff is great. I use it for more than urine. Great for anything
Used this product for years and it is effective. So glad a refill is available, even if I thankfully don’t need it frequently. Glad to have it on hand.
It works, but you have to be patient. Worth the patience.
I typically use Natures's Miracle for pet stains but this stuff is what you want to use if you have a urine stain. You have to be smart about it. Use a wet vac, pour some water on the spot, suck it up and then spray this on the spot.I then spray it, let it soak, then dab it up first time around. Then I again spray it and let it sit. Sometimes you have to re-treat the spot a couple of days later but if you are patient and persistent this stuff really works and it doesn't have a terrible smell (to cover up the smell) it just makes it truly go away.
Works for Me
I currently have seven senior dogs and hardly a day goes by without an accident. Skout's Honor has been a lifesaver removing any odors. A staple in my house.
It works very well on cat urine!
We got this to get rid of cat urine and it works so well! I was very impressed with the fact the smell was gone so quickly. This is a must have in the house at all times!
Doesn’t work well.
I wanted to try a safer alternative. I did a test though. I took a small pad with my dog’s urine on it. I then soaked the pad with the Skout’s. At first it seemed to work. I let it sit for a week and the urine smell came back. I soaked it again with the cleaner, waited another week and the urine smell, although not as strong was still there.
Skout’s Honor Does the Job
A friend shared her bottle of Skout’s Honor with me because my son’s cat decided he was unhappy about something and started peeing on the furniture and floor. Luckily, I have leather furniture and tile floors. We used this ONLY on the floor after unsuccessfully using another brand. After using Skout’s Honor, we could not and still cannot smell any urine odors. The cat stopped urinating on the floor as well. Just follow the directions! I bought replacement bottles for my friend!
Skout's Honor Highly-Recommended
I happened upon a recommendation for Skout's Honor about a year or so ago. I have to say this has been the best urine destroyer that I have ever used and I highly-recommend it to pet owners.