Sliding Glass Pet Door, 2-Piece
About This Item
- Easy to install and remove, making it paw-fect for apartments and rental homes.
- Available in 3 different sizes. See size tab for more info.
- The latch kit allows you to lock your sliding glass door once the pet door is installed.
- You can use the slide-in closing panel to limit your canine companion’s or feline friend’s access when needed.
- This energy-efficient door has weather stripping and a tinted flap with a magnetic closure to keep the heat and cold outside of your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe 96-in Sliding Glass Pet Door, Medium$239.95Chewy Price$254.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Medium Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Regular$729.99Chewy Price$879.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Aluminum Modular Pet Patio Doors, White, X-Large$197.48Chewy Price$225.87List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Large Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Tall$799.99Chewy Price$959.99List Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Sliding Glass Cat & Dog Door, White, Medium$324.95Chewy Price$324.99List Price
- PetSafe Sliding 81-in Glass Pet Door, White, Large, Tall$234.95Chewy Price$249.95List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, Large$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products WiFi Enabled Smartphone Controlled Automatic Dog & Cat Door & Wall Installation Kit, Medium$489.99Chewy Price$659.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products PX-1 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products PX-2 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$449.99Chewy Price$539.99List Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$990.00Chewy Price$1,100.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Plastic, Vinyl / PVC|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Functional but not high quality
I would not recommend this if you own your home and looking for something sturdy. I definitely would not recommend it if you live in a place where large predators (black bears for example) may get curious around your doors. It functions just fine, and easy to put together and install, but like I said it's not heavy duty or even comparable to the older sliding glass doors. My concern is winter, and keeping cold out. The weather stripping does not fully seal the openening, so i had to go buy some better quality stripping. If you live in central or southern california or some place where the weather doesn't get too cold, this will be fine. And if you live in an apartment or rental home where you can not drill into the frame of the home's door, with a little jury rigging you can make this door work.
holes not drilled correctly
The door had to be modified due to holes not being drilled correctly. It worked however had to get someone to redraw holes.
Nicely made but
The Pet Safe Patio dog door is very nicely packaged and well made. It arrived in 5 days from Chewy. Unfortunately this door does not work with a Pella Sliding Glass Door.
I cannot believe how much this door has improved my life. I am a fur-Mommy to four doggies. After adopting our latest addition who was used to going in and out through a dog-door the others followed. It was easy to install and looks very natural. I highly recommend.
Best doggie door
This doggie door is awesome. It’s made well and if you have a white trim door it blends in very well.
door flap, weatherstrip
Doorflap doesn't close most of the time. Gaps between sliding glass door and petsafe panel are best filled using open cell foam weatherstrip. Closed cell foam is too rigid. Open cell is harder to find at hardware or big box stores but it can be purchased online.
Petsafe Pet Door
I found this product to be of excellent quality and extremely easy to install. I've purchased a pet door before and this one far exceed the previous purchase. Good job Chewy!
Sliding glass door
Door is made well, but wished it was just a little bit higher on the door he goes out of. Our dog Gibbs is a small dog 9lbs but a little tall . The locks didn't fit our slider ( don't know if it was because it a new slider ?) But it works well after a few modifications Its well build and glad we bought it for our little dog who uses it to go in and out on paw patrol.
GREAT quality and a game changer.
Had this door installed for my 8 week young Pomeranian. She learned so quickly. I did however have to take off the magnet and trim the sides of flap (very little) as she's so little and it was a bit too strong for her to push her head through....but worth it overall.
Rise too short for large dogs
I like the door itself - instructions were not easy to use - however the biggest issue for it is that the rise is way shorter than necessary and our large (not giant) Foxhound mix has to squat under to get through it. Really disappointed that the pet door itself isn't inset higher off the floor.