Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orchard grass hay helps add some interest and change into your small pet’s diet with new, delicious textures and tastes.
- Supports your pal’s natural inclination to eat a wide variety of grasses.
- This high-quality hay can be added into your hay rotation, or mixed in with timothy hay.
- Provides a great alternative for those with an allergy to timothy hay.
- Hand-selected and packaged in a strong, easily-stored corrugated box to maintain quality and freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BM Hay Company Orchard Hay Small Pet Food, 8-lb box$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Medium Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 5-lb box$15.16Chewy Price$43.97List Price$14.40Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Hamster Food, 1.7-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer 1st Cut Timothy Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Science Selective House Rabbit Food, 3.3-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 50-lb bag$72.41Chewy Price$78.01List Price$68.79Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food All Natural Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Eaton Pet & Pasture Premium First Cut Blend Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 6-lb box$18.00Chewy Price$25.00List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Sherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Adult Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag$44.63Chewy Price$48.99List Price$42.40Autoship Price
- BM Hay Company No Mess Timothy HayBox Small Animal Food, 7-lb box$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Orchard Grass Hay Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Orchard Grass Hay||Hay.||Alfalfa Hay.||Timothy Hay: Second Cutting Timothy Hay., Apple & Orange Stick: Wheat, Ground Wheat...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Hay||Hay||Hay||Hay, Treats||Pellets|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rabbit, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||High Fiber|
|Hay Type||N/A||Orchard Grass||Alfalfa||Timothy||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
I’m so grateful that there is high quality hay available for my Guinea pigs! This hay is beautiful: soft, green, fresh with NO weeds or foxtails. My usual go to (Oxbow) has gone downhill, so I’m grateful there is an alternative!
My piggies love this product!
They get so excited when I refill their hay. I love that it comes in a big box and can be stored away until I need to refill their hay bin. The grass is so fresh even a technician working on my washing machine complimented it!
Select Pet Hay
FRESH!!!!! FRESH!!!! FRESH!!!! Beautiful fresh green hay!!! My bunny absolutely loved it!!!
bunny report: tasty and fresh
the box was a bit cumbersome for me to handle in the size that I bought. Although once opened I was delighted to see the quality! The color, texture and scent were awesome. I put a bundle in each rabbit kennel and by morning it was devoured. No more proof needed than that!
Would recommend :)
Great quality and a nice written card :) my 6 Guinea pigs & 2 bunnies love it !!
I am very happy with our hay and our bunny loves it. He much prefers soft hay to the fibery, tougher hays. This is perfect and he eats it right up!
My girl Daisy didn’t hesitate to grab a mouth full. I opened the box to check it out and she went for it. This is my second box of hay from small pet select. I always receive a good batch!
My Bunnies Approve
I just ordered this hay, and I'm very happy because my two rabbits seem to enjoy eating the hay and using it for nesting. I will definitely stick with this brand.
Crumbs in 20 Lbs boxes, but too expensive to order 2 10lb boxes
The hay is generally clean and fresh, with long strands. However, in the past year, I've noticed a lot of hay crush when ordering the 20lb boxes. The top layer is beautiful, but then 40-60% of the rest of the box is all crumbs and strands shorter than 3". If the price of 2 10lb-boxes was comparable to the 20lb-box, I would order them because I don't see the same crumbly issue with the smaller boxes.
Great Value, High Fiber
One of my rabbits Mirai has had polyps in the past and needs higher-fiber hay such as Orchard Hay. I bought the 50 lb box, which was a real doozy to drag indoors but great value compared to the smaller boxes or dusty brand bags. The hay was at least tightly packed to minimize volume. Good length grasses, little dust so far, and both Mirai and my other rabbit Kibou eagerly chewed away at the orchard hay in their litter box. They actually "cleaned their plate" (litter box) instead of turning a good portion into additional bedding.