Smart Pet Love Snuggle Puppy Behavioral Aid Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adorable toy reduces negative behaviors resulting from anxiety, such as whining and barking, through natural instinct, not through medication.
- Recreates intimacy with physical warmth and a simulated heartbeat which eases crying, loneliness and separation anxiety in pets.
- Disposable warming pack provides an extra source of comfort for your pet and is all natural, odorless, and simple to use with no electricity, no microwaving, and no mess.
- Easy to clean, the plush toy is machine washable with the heart removed.
- Pulsing heartbeat lasts up to two weeks of 24/7 use on just one set of AAA alkaline batteries (included).
Find Replacement Heat Packs here.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Pink$5.86Chewy Price
- DealSmart Pet Love New Puppy Starter Kit, Girl$69.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Blue Bundle Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- DealSmart Pet Love 24-Hour Heat Pack, 6 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealSweet Paws Wearable Puppy Teether Dog Chew Toy, Blue Grotto$9.99Chewy Price
- DealSweet Paws Wearable Puppy Teether Stack Dog Chew Toy, 4 count, Like, Dude$27.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealNylabone Teething Pacifier Puppy Chew Toy$7.69Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- DealSweet Paws Wearable Puppy Teether Dog Toy, I Heart the 80s$31.99Chewy Price
- DealPets Know Best HuggiePup Plush Dog Toy, Chocolate$29.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Puppy Binkie Chew Dog Toy, Pink, Small$8.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
45 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1071 Customer Reviews
Brio is in love
I purchased this toy for my 2-year-old rescue who I adopted five months ago. He's adjusted very well but still has some separation anxiety, so I thought I'd give this a try. He absolutely loves his snuggle puppy. I only used the heartbeat function the first time I introduced him to it because he became completely mesmerized, and I was worried he was getting a little too possessive around my cats. Things calmed down after I removed the heart, thankfully. He loves his many stuffed toys, but the snuggle puppy quickly became his favorite. He brings it to bed every night.
BEST TOY EVER
My puppy has cried every time she’s been in her kennel, it could be for 5 minutes or a couple hour, it doesn’t matter how long she will Bark nonstop until we caved and let her out. However, She has been in her kennel for over an hour and not a single bark! This toy is seriously the best. I urge all pet parents to buy this if they have a puppy that has anxiety. We leave her toy in her kennel and she walks in there voluntarily and sleeps with her puppy toy. Her kennel is becoming her favorite spot because of this! This is a must have!!
Adorable, durable & effective
I've bought 3 of these in all of the color combos - 2 for my own pups and one for my fur niece as a welcome to her new home gift to ease her transition. All 3 were a huge hit. Curious about the heartbeat, there was initial antics, but shortly thereafter the pups mouthed it and ultimately calmed and fell asleep with it. Always concerned about toys and stuffing, etc. the velcro belly closure for the heart insert is REALLY strong...kind of hard to get into even for people, but doesn't cause me worry about the pups choking. Pricey but worth it if you have an anxious pup for any reason.
My breeder recommended I have one of these for my baby shih tzu when I brought him to his forever home for the first time. It is his absolute FAVORITE toy ever!!! He is almost 2 years old & is now on his third one! I only put the heart in his first one to help him transition to his new home. Worked great!!! Now he is fine without it. Highly recommend this for new additions to your family!!! Your fur baby will love it!!!
My puppy did not care about it
This toy didnt elicit any meaningful reaction from my puppy, other than some chewing. Her behavior in her crate did not change depending upon whether or not the toy was in there, whether the heartbeat was on or whether it was warm. I think it was still worth trying, and its probably a good toy for dogs that react well to it. Unfortunately it was ineffective on my pup.
Macie and Salliedog
Since the loss of her brother, Hank, his sister Macie was so deeply grieved that she became sick with pancreatitis. I bought this Smart Pet as a substitute brother. It has helped so much. She loves it and has become the pom she was before we lost our Hank. Here are some pictures of her with her “Salliedog”.
Great surrogate momma
We bought the snuggle puppy to help our new puppy transition from being in a litter of 9 to being by herself in a new home. We rubbed the Snuggle Puppy all over the momma dog when we picked up the puppy. Between the heartbeat feature and smelling her momma, our pup sleeps all night in her crate snuggled up to her snuggle puppy. We use it in the day during crate training also, without activating the heartbeat function. Haven’t used the heat pack because it’s summer.
First purchased the kit (Smart Pet Love New Puppy Starter Kit, Neutral) Loved it and purchased just the behavioral puppy for a friend who was on a fund raising event for 6 weeks. Friend slept for weeks - giving her scent to toy. It worked so well! Other than... husband had dog and toy puppy to sleep with (hee-hee)! The puppy is VERY, VERY well made. No seams to burst. Sturdy! Suggest buying a color near your dog. THIS IS WONDERFUL So is CHEWY!!!! Thay are the best!
Best toy invented
Today my poodle puppy carried his snuggle puppy out of his kennel, jumped on the couch, and lay his head on it and went to sleep. He has had it from the day we brought him home. His first night he only whimpered twice and then slept the entire night
My Buddy’s Buddy
I got this for my puppy when we brought him home. We have named Her Ethel and he still takes her everywhere a year later. She is now dingy and covered in patches from much play and many washes, so getting him a second one for his 1 year bday.