Smart Pet Love Snuggle Puppy Behavioral Aid Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comforting companion toy helps reduce troublesome behavior caused by anxiety or loneliness—it’s great for use during crate and kennel training.
- Each toy comes with two AAA batteries and one 24-hour, disposable heating pack (additional heating packs sold separately).
- Naturally calms your furbaby by mimicking a warm, furry friend with its cuddly soft shell, real-feel heartbeat simulator and heating pack.
- Made from materials certified safe for human use.
- Machine washable and easy to clean.
Find Replacement Heat Packs here.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Pink$5.86Chewy Price
- DealSmart Pet Love 24-Hour Heat Pack, 6 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Blue Bundle Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, 2 count$10.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Teething Pacifier Puppy Chew Toy$8.59Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- Nylabone Teething Kit & Chew Treat Variety Flavor Starter Kit Puppy Dog Chew Toys$30.26Chewy Price$41.29List Price
- Pets Know Best HuggiePup Plush Dog Toy, Golden$29.88Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Sweet Paws Wearable Puppy Teether Dog Chew Toy, Bubble Gum$9.08Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Bunny Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- DealSweet Paws Wearable Puppy Teether Dog Toy, I Heart the 80s$31.99Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Lil Spots Squeaky Plush Blanket Puppy Toy, Color/Character Varies$6.70Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- DealFrisco Giraffe Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$7.80Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1089 Customer Reviews
A friend away from home
I gave this to my pup at 8 weeks. He's now 5 months old and still sleeps with it nightly. His ritual to wind down seems to be nooking the plushie for some time and eventually he falls asleep. He was adopted from a shelter so he separated from mom by 4th week. He also came with a sibling who was also adopted on the same day so I can imagine alot of separation anxiety. This helps him sleep at night for sure. It's lasted him his long without a tear, yet maybe because he hasn't had the urge to locate the pulsating heart. The light brown bleaches well too, no discolorations. Velcro is strong with good seems so its not glaringly obvious that this is where the heart is kept. 2 aaa batteries from the dollar store really does last 2 weeks when I put it in continuous mode. When I launder the plushie I would put the heart in another sealable toy for him to use for the time being.
This would have been 5 stars!
I just got a NEW PUPPY! She's very little and had been super bonded to her sister so I saw this Snuggle Puppy and thought it would be perfect to help w/separation. AND it WAS! Until 3 days later when I replaced the batteries to the "heart." Set to an 8 hour period at night only, it didn't last long. I thought it was just old batteries, but replacing with new, the heart wouldn't start on one push. An hour later, I tried again, it started! I tried to shut it off then, and it wouldn't shut off. After MULTIPLE attempts w/wait periods in-between for reset, it FINALLY shut off. I think I got a 'bad' heart in this snuggle puppy. Now, my little girl pushes up against it looking for the heartbeat. This isn't an inexpensive item and I really had hoped for more than 3 days. But, when it did work, it was Perfect & she loved it. She even quit crying at night. I think the heart button doesn't work right. But, otherwise, it would have been 5 stars.
A must for puppies
I purchased this puppy for my new baby 4 years ago when we brought her home. She snuggled right up to it and never cried in her crate! We used the heartbeat and warmers for about a month! She still sleeps with and Carrie’s around her baby after 4 years! So we got one for our new girl when we brought her home and had the same results! She likes to steal her big sister’s baby as well! Get the snuggle puppy, you won’t regret it!!!
My dog seems to like it
My dog seems to enjoy this when he's in his crate, which he really doesn't like. This seems to help calm him but I wish it was just more durable. He's already torea hole in the nose & time tongue. Sadly not sure how much longer it will last if he keeps getting stuffing out of it. Love that the heartbeat lasts for 8 hours so it's on the majority of the time I'm at work.
The best for crate training puppies!
I used the snuggle puppy with both of my shih tzu puppies while crate training. It kept them from whining and barking all night. It was a lifesaver. My shih tzus are grown now but they still love their snuggle puppies!
Bought the Puppy toy for a new baby and she loves it. Carries it out of her crate each morning and out to the yard. We have to put it into the crate during the day because we have another super chewer in the family but she's fine with that. Highly recommend this for your puppy's comfort.
Brio is in love
I purchased this toy for my 2-year-old rescue who I adopted five months ago. He's adjusted very well but still has some separation anxiety, so I thought I'd give this a try. He absolutely loves his snuggle puppy. I only used the heartbeat function the first time I introduced him to it because he became completely mesmerized, and I was worried he was getting a little too possessive around my cats. Things calmed down after I removed the heart, thankfully. He loves his many stuffed toys, but the snuggle puppy quickly became his favorite. He brings it to bed every night.
BEST TOY EVER
My puppy has cried every time she’s been in her kennel, it could be for 5 minutes or a couple hour, it doesn’t matter how long she will Bark nonstop until we caved and let her out. However, She has been in her kennel for over an hour and not a single bark! This toy is seriously the best. I urge all pet parents to buy this if they have a puppy that has anxiety. We leave her toy in her kennel and she walks in there voluntarily and sleeps with her puppy toy. Her kennel is becoming her favorite spot because of this! This is a must have!!
Wonderful transition for puppy
My 8 week old puppy loves this anxiety dog with a heartbeat. The 1st night away from the litter was a breeze. She snuggled up to this dog aid and has been doing well since. There is a heat pad insert, but we have not used that yet. The heartbeat is very soothing. Great puppy aid Love it.
Geller loves it!
A must for new puppies. Zero whining first night at home and in crate. Geller drug it out of his crate the next morning and took it all over the house. We’ve found him curled up with it several times today.