Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Hammerhead Shark Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Squishy plush is easy for your dog to pick up, carry and catch, while the extra-soft exterior is great for cuddling.
- Puncture-proof squeaker will keep him entertained for hours, even if things get a little "ruff."
- Made with Smart Pet Love’s proprietary TearBlok technology, so it can stand up to long games of fetch.
- Bright colors help capture your BFF's attention for exciting play.
- Interactive games allow you to bond with your dog and strengthen your unbreakable friendship.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Rhino Dog Toy$12.97Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Fun Food Chicken Leg Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$5.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Plush Shark Dog Toy$7.26Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Jungle Cat Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies$8.39Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Gigglers Pals Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Tuffy's Alien Lieutenant Splock Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$25.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Gray Mouse Mo Plush Dog Toy$20.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Scorpion Scorch Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$22.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Flyer Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$17.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 4-Way Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$24.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Furzz Fox Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 13.5-in$10.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Nubbins Lizard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$10.90Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Outdoor, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Not So Much
This toy came with a weak spot in the tail, and sammy hyper focused on that spot until I had to take it away. He was pulling out stuffing, and trying to eat that, and the fabric.
longer lasting than most toys
My dog received Hammerhead for a Christmas gift, we still play with him and it still squeaks!! It is missing a few fins and has some rips and tears so I ordered a new one to replace the original one. This toy has lasted the longest of all the squeaky toys so far.
Disappointed Puppy Mom
Got this and several other plush toys for my Golden Retriever puppy and it was destroyed within 3 minutes. He chewed off the eyes first and then was able to access the stuffing through the fin. Very disappointed. The toy looks and feels durable but is anything but...
Not durable for large dogs
I bought one for my german Shepherd. It arrived without a squeaker inside. So I received another and she had it ripped apart within a day. Other brands like Fluff n Tuff are much more durable.
Our super chewer great dane Loves this shark!!! The only issue was the eyes - she went to rip those off. The great thing is they can be cut off with no problem with the rest of the shark.
Fun, Great Toy
Our 2 year old Bernese Mountain Dog who absolutely loves toys and this is a perfect addition to her collection. It is made of durable material but is still soft enough to snuggle with. Plus it is a great size for larger dogs.
The not so tough Shark
Hi, I will say it was a nice looking toy and, my dog really really did love it but, I was hoping for this toy would of lasted a bit longer. Let me just say my dog is a ( DESTROYER ) of any toy and, I am still looking for a toy that he might not DESTROY so easily. I will say that my Scooby really did ( LOVE IT ) and it looked like he was trying to be gentile with it and would even sleep with it but of course, when he gets ( crazy ) lol he tore it apart. Even now with all the stuffing out of it, he likes to carry it with him during the day and keeps it close when he sleeps.
Great toy for dogs
This is a great and sturdy toy. My Dalmatian loves it. She plays with it all the time and it hasn’t torn up yet.
Great tuff toy.
My German Shepard is very hard on her toys but this one has held it's ground.
its just ok
This isn't that tough. My dog plays with it but has eaten 2 fins and the label and is close to poking a hole in the top.