SmartBones Mini Chicken Wrapped Bones Dog Treats, 20 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bone-shaped treats that feature real chicken and wholesome vegetables.
- Encourage chewing in your furry friend to maintain healthy teeth.
- Made with no rawhide for a treat you can trust.
- Wrapped with a layer of chicken and enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- Easily-digestible chews your paw-tner will love as a reward.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Hearty Bones Long-Lasting Peanut Butter Flavored Treats, 16-oz bag$8.06Chewy Price$7.66Autoship Price
- Petmate Wonder SnaXX Naturals Twists Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, Small/Medium, 6 count$6.57Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.24Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Hearty Bones Long-Lasting Beef Flavored Treats, 16-oz bag$6.92Chewy Price$6.57Autoship Price
- Petmate Wonder SnaXX Nutterz Safe-Hide Peanut Butter Grain-Free Dog Treats, Large, 5 count$9.06Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.61Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Longer Lasting Chicken Flavor Dog Bone Treat, X-Large, bundle of 2$15.30Chewy Price$14.54Autoship Price
- Cadet Gourmet 5-in Pork Hide Shish Kabob Dog Treats, 36 count$27.09Chewy Price$25.74Autoship Price
- Petmate Wonder SnaXX Braids Peanut Butter & Apple Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$7.77Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.38Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Longer Lasting Chicken Flavor Small Dog Bone Treats, 3 count$6.70Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.37Autoship Price
- DreamBone DreamChips Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 12 count$9.09Chewy Price$10.39List Price$8.64Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Rawhide Alternative Beef Flavored Collagen Rolls Dog Chew Treats, 8 count, 10-in$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Petmate Wonder SnaXX Braids Chicken Liver & Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Petmate Wonder SnaXX Mini Braids Peanut Butter & Apple Flavor Dog Treats, 8 count$8.96Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.51Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Cornstarch, Chicken, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
good’n’Fun are much better chix wrap bones but you dont sale them anymore so i turn off auto shipping , my dog do eat the smart bones wast of money
Chicken wrapped bones
Only treat my boys can have. Highly recommend this product.
My pup’s favorite
These mini treats are the perfect size; small enough to give our 65 lb lab 2 of them and not be overdoing it. She always takes it into the other room, enjoys chewing it, then comes back for a 2nd one. Very crunchy. It’s always her favorite so we keep them on hand.
coco loves this treat, it helps with giving her her insulin, distraction is our friend.
OUR GIRLS LOVE THEM!
They ask for them by name. They'll stand in front of the TV and howl until one of us gets up. Then they march to the kitchen and point to the drawer holding the SmartBones.
These are great and they love them. Definitely recommend
They smell so good I am tempted to try one myself. The dogs love them, though neither will tell me what specifically they like about them. I think it's the chicken wrap.
He loves them!
My pup is crazy about these. I feel good giving him a chew treat that is not rawhide. He likes all the varieties of SmartBones.
She likes them
My little poodle is extremely picky, and I can’t tell you how many packages of treats I’ve given away to friends with dogs. Dogs will usually eat any treats, but not mine! However, she likes these bones and seems to be satisfied with this choice.
DO NOT GIVE TO YOUR DOG
When I bought these and my dog was chewing on one, I picked up a couple of the pieces that broke off, and they were shiny pieces of (Plastic? Maybe) kinda like shrapnel. So they maybe digestable, if they don't cut there throat on the way down. They should take them off the shelves. Please people, DO NOT GIVE THESE TO YOUR DOGS