SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rubber feet provide stability and prevent slipping while on the floor
- Versatile scratcher mounts on the wall, hangs over a door, or sits on the floor
- Relieves cat's stress and helps tone muscle
- Heavy-duty, built-to-last construction with quality workmanship
- Fibrous and durable woven sisal naturally inspires scratching
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Scratch Lounge The Original Scratch Lounge Cat Toy with Catnip$34.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Scratcher's Choice Pillar Tower Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$23.99Chewy Price$30.50List Price
- Four Paws Super Catnip 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$16.10Chewy Price$28.29List Price
- Petlinks Scratcher's Choice Perch Hammock Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$28.99Chewy Price$32.26List Price
- Cat Love Infinity Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$41.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Lounger Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Stretch & Scratch Wall Cat Scratcher Toy$44.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Park & Bench Birch Cat Scratcher, Wood$49.99Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW Cat Attack Scratch Pad$24.99Chewy Price
- Hauspanther MaxScratch Oversized Jute Cat Scratcher & Perch, White$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||Cardboard / Paper||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Catnip||Feather||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Tower, Window & Wall Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
358 Customer Reviews
Satisfied My Cardboard-Loving Cat!
Normally my cat Fable prefers cardboard scratchers. She won't touch rope sisal, which is unfortunately in a lot of cat toys and furniture. She does have one big scratching tower made of woven sisal, though, and she enjoys climbing it, so I took a gamble. I'm glad I did! This is a sturdy little scratcher. It's solid enough that I can prop it at an angle against the wall and it won't budge against my cat's 10 pounds, but she prefers it flat on the floor. I like the rubber grips on the bottom that hold it in place on hard floors. I thought it might be too narrow for her, but the size doesn't seem to bother her. I've only had it about a week so I can't say how well it holds up, but the other woven sisal product I have from Chewy has held up nicely for over 2 years. If I weren't renting I would buy another and try to fix it to a wall to give her more scratching opportunities from different angles, but this will do for now!
fabulous my cat loves it
my sweet little cat is very dumb and with regular disposable cardboard scratchers, she would always try to eat the bits of cardboard that came off. it would also cause a mess in general since the cardboard bits get everywhere since she scratches a lot. ive been having this scratcher on my wishlist for almost a year now waiting till i was able to buy it!!! it’s been sold out for the past few months and it finally came back in stock, and on sale too!! im so happy i got it it’s mess free and my cat loves using it. i just leave it on the floor cuz i cant nail things to my wall and it has a pretty weighted base so it doesnt move around when she uses it! it’s very sturdy and the rope (idk what the material is) is very tightly knit so i can tell it’s not going to unravel anytime soon! def save up and buy it!! i havent found any other kind of scratching board like this that’s not disposable!
My cats can’t get enough!
My cats love this thing! They seem to get such a satisfying scratch. Our boy is pretty long but he’s still able to fully stretch out and really dig in. It was super easy to put together too. We ended up buying a flat one to go one the floor next to the couch too
SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher
My cats like this scratcher. I bought it so my younger cat would scratch on this instead of the rug. I also have the vertical scratcher from the same company. They use bought scratchers.It is made well and stays put wherever you place it.
great for sleeping on it
item is nicely made, sturdy and both of my cats fight over it - unfortunately not to scratch their claws, but to sleep on it. However, I know that eventually they might get the idea...Yes, I recommend it, other cats I have had used such an item consistently and it got really destroyed, as it should be after several years use.
My cat loves it! It actually took her a little bit to get used to it, but now she uses it every day (instead of the rug!)
Great alternative to messy cardboard
This is a great option for cats that like to scratch on a horizontal surface. It does not make a mess, or collect dust as it is easy to vac. The rubber pads keep it in place.
Good quality product, but cats don't use.
This was purchased in hopes to get cats to stop scratching on the carpets, but only one seems to choose this scratcher, and the others still choose the carpet. But, there is nothing bad about the product itself, it came in good conditions, is like the description, feels sturdy/good quality, and doesn't slide on hardwood or carpet. You get a good product, but it still just depends on the cats themselves if they choose to use it or not.
Just the right height for my kittens’ cages. They will love them!
4 & Counting
I have 4 of these scratchers in different rooms, all bought at different times. I bought first unit in July of 2019. All cats share & love them. No issues with scratching carpets or furniture or anything else. The first one may not have much life left. But 9 cats have had their nails into it. I regularly cut off the shredded parts as much as possible. I just wish they sold replacement covers. I will hate throwing out the unit when the cover is shredded. What a waste in my mind. I'd pay near as much for the cover to help save our planet. I've looked for good replacement sissel material but I can't find it anywhere yet. Great product though.