SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rubber feet provide stability and prevent slipping while on the floor
- Versatile scratcher mounts on the wall, hangs over a door, or sits on the floor
- Relieves cat's stress and helps tone muscle
- Heavy-duty, built-to-last construction with quality workmanship
- Fibrous and durable woven sisal naturally inspires scratching
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Petlinks Scratcher's Choice Pillar Tower Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$26.68Chewy Price$30.50List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Flowers Step-In Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.44Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy, Grey$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Petlinks Scratch & Play Mat Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.66Chewy Price$26.29List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Lounge Cardboard Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$39.99Chewy Price
- Scratch Lounge The Original Scratch Lounge Cat Toy with Catnip$34.95Chewy Price
- Necoichi Stretch & Scratch Wall Cat Scratcher Toy$54.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Claws Up Hanging Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.49Chewy Price$20.97List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill Refill$33.41Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Scroll Cat Scratcher with Feather Toy, Color Varies$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Tower, Window & Wall Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Tower, Window & Wall Scratchers||Scratchers|
|Material||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
368 Customer Reviews
The purchase of this scratcher came after months of research to replace a cardboard scratch pad that my cat was very attached to. The replacement had to be close in style and attractive to her so she'd use it. This one hit those checkmarks as well it's heavy enough not to move when she's digging/ scratching and it's made of quality materials and it's made to handle use. The best place for my cat's age was to lie it on the floor for easy access. I highly recommend this scratcher, it was well worth the money, I finally have peace of mind that this very important part of her daily routine makes her happy.
This is a great scratcher for both my female cats. They are still getting used to where it is in the house, but when they notice it, they use it to lie on and scratch or stand and scratch. It is conveniently placed next to the couch and they more often than not, use it instead of the couch. Although It is a bit more expensive than others, it is worth it because there are no cardboard pieces to clean up. In fact, so far, there is no clean up at all.
Nice, but not for my cats
I bought this scratcher so our five cats could have a horizontal option for scratching. However, none of them use it for that purpose. They just choose to sit on it instead. I guess my cats just prefer to scratch vertically. It also has the option of being mounted to a wall, but I don't have anywhere to do that. Quality wise, it is very sturdy and durable.
This is the perfect scratching post!
I’m so glad I found this party scratching board. My cats love it. It’s sturdy, Sisal stays in great shape much longer than rope sisal and it’s great as a flat board, angled or upright on a wall. All my three cats use it. To entice them I rub catnip on it. Great product. Ordered another as sometimes they fight over it.
Repeat Purchase, Needed a Second Bootsie's
Both of my cats love this scratcher! They sleep next to it or even on top of it. I like this one because it lays flat on the floor inconspicuously behind & underneath furniture out of my way. We have a variety of scratchers scattered around the house; Bootsie's is a favorite. We even pack it when we go on vacation.
The best scratcher I have found tried many. All my Cats really love this I have a few around some On floor some on wall.
My big Maine Coon cat finally wore his out and I ordered two more. I rigged up one to be on a slant, off of his cat tree and he loves stretching over that to scratch. I want to put a second one on the wall since he loves to stand tall and stretch/scratch. They are so effective, sturdy, and take up little space.
Saving Stair Banister
I’ve wanted this item for a long time but thought the price was too high and tried different items to stop my cats from clawing the wood in my house. Many of those other solutions worked out really well, but I finally bought this item to save my stairway and I’m really glad I did. I hung this on the side of the starting stair baluster and it’s working out very well. I’d rather have this scratching post on the stair then have the post completely ruined by the cats. It’s a win-win in my opinion.
Satisfied My Cardboard-Loving Cat!
Normally my cat Fable prefers cardboard scratchers. She won't touch rope sisal, which is unfortunately in a lot of cat toys and furniture. She does have one big scratching tower made of woven sisal, though, and she enjoys climbing it, so I took a gamble. I'm glad I did! This is a sturdy little scratcher. It's solid enough that I can prop it at an angle against the wall and it won't budge against my cat's 10 pounds, but she prefers it flat on the floor. I like the rubber grips on the bottom that hold it in place on hard floors. I thought it might be too narrow for her, but the size doesn't seem to bother her. I've only had it about a week so I can't say how well it holds up, but the other woven sisal product I have from Chewy has held up nicely for over 2 years. If I weren't renting I would buy another and try to fix it to a wall to give her more scratching opportunities from different angles, but this will do for now!
Best horizontal scratcher
The cats love this. When they aren’t scratching it they are laying on it. It stays in place and doesn’t make a mess like cardboard scratchers do. I ended up buying more, so that I could have one on each level of the house.