SmartCat Kitty's Garden
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourage the mental and physical stimulation of cats with this healthy, edible grass in a wood planter
- The SmartCat Kitty's Garden ensures your faithful feline gets plenty of the greens he needs to improve digestion, limit hairballs, and get his fill of essential vitamins and nutrients
- The decorative wood box is filled with oats, rye, wheat, and barley and they only take 4-6 days to grow
- Gives cats a safe alternative to nibbling on your houseplants, which can be potentially toxic to them if swallowed
- All you need to do to serve your cat is place this garden near your kitty's food dish or in an area they frequent and they'll find it
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Turkey Breast Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$4.19Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Grain-Free with Tender Chicken Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Medley Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$5.71Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.42Autoship Price
- KONG Naturals Premium Catnip, 2-oz tin$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Cat Craves Deep Sea Tuna Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.70Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.42Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Cat Craves Roasted Chicken Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Sweet Greens Cat Grass Seed Kit, 1-oz bag$5.12Chewy Price$4.86Autoship Price
- Bravo! Healthy Bites Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.5-oz bag$6.67Chewy Price$6.34Autoship Price
- SmartCat Kitty's Garden Seed Refill Kit$3.24Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.08Autoship Price
- Bravo! Healthy Bites Salmon Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$6.67Chewy Price$6.34Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Grain-Free with Tempting Tuna Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealPet Greens Self Grow Garden Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||100% Organic Oats, Wheat, Rye and Barley.||Organic Hard Red Wheat Grass Seed, Organic Rye Seed, Organic Flax Seed...||Organic oat grass seeds||Wheat Grass.||Grown Organic Wheat Seed, Vermiculite|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Organic||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic||Organic, Gluten Free||Organic|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1042 Customer Reviews
Not one of these planters produced any grass. The seeds were dry.
Good value, cats are definitely interested
This set up is a great value for the price. My two cats were interested almost immediately. My older cat interacts with the grass how I imagine it's designed to be interacted with, my deaf white cat likes to pull the individual soil compartments up and bat them around. So if you have an overly curious/devilish cat, this might be one to skip
Purfect cat garden
Love this grass and so does my cat! We live in snow country so during winter months there isn't any grass visible for my cat to chew on. I followed the planting instructions and had grass available for kitty to chew on in about 7 days.
BUGS IN THE SEEDS
I gave this a 2 because of the cute box. I planted half of the seeds before I noticed the bag of seeds has a bunch of bugs crawling through it!!! Gross! I smashed & killed the ones left in the bag & hope the ones that got planted have drowned in the water & dirt! Ugh! I put it in garage & will see what happens! Since already planted didn’t want to throw out. Maybe it will be ok but it’s very gross to have had in my house!
Cute item to buy
It's a cute little item. The only complaint I have is once the batch is finished producing, you really have to totally replace the soil each time because the roots are so entangled in the mud it makes it hard to separate to reuse soil. Other than that it's nice and I can't grow it fast enough for my cats.....lol
Great Product But My Cats Weren't Having It
Love the box. Easy to plant. Easy to follow instructions. Grass was thick and beautiful. I have two cats for which I buy a Bella Palm so I thought they would like this. Plus, it's grass, it's renewable, and therefore, cheaper! Unfortunately, my cats didn't even acknowledge the SmartCat grass and they didn't care for the cat grass I had bought for them a few months ago from the grocery store. Apparently they are palm lovers not grass lovers. Can anyone recommend another plant for them to enjoy?
Turned my kittens into goats
I bought this because it seemed like a cute thing to have in the window that my kittens might or might not also enjoy. I bought it, unpacked it, followed the instructions (don't forget to dump out the excess water -- maybe that's why some people report getting mold), gave it a few days to grow up, then moved it to another window where my kittens could access it. They CANNOT GET ENOUGH. They pretty much immediately mowed half of it down to nubs and continue to keep going back for more. I am literally googling, "why is my cat eating so much grass?" "is it healthy?" "is my cat secretly sick?" "does my cat have anxiety?" etc. It seems like they're fine... they just REALLY REALLY LOVE the grass. They even love just pulling one out and playing with it on the floor. The only real downside is that I was looking forward to having something green in my window, and it looks like I'm not going to get that unless the girls decide to go back to being carnivores.
Growing cat grass
I tried this is a new product because I normally get the other product that has a three pack which includes everything you need to start growing natural grass for your cats to chew on. It’s comes in a very cute container takes several days to grow the seed into grass long enough for them to try to chew on it I do prefer the other brand but this is also one that contains a few different types of grass which cats love to nibble on
I have saw the reviews, some are good but some mentioned about the moldy soil, unfortunately it happens to mine, after 2 days, there are alot of white stuff on top and it looks disgusting. Never thought that this would be so hard to just grow some grass for my cat.
I planted this 4 days ago and here are Pollux & Castor having a good chow down. This has helped immensely with hair balls. Since it’s cold outside now, I may have to get a few more of these. Didn’t get any mold; just don’t over water.