SmartCat The Ultimate 32-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sturdy 16" x 16" base keeps post from tipping and wobbling.
- 32" post height allows your cat to stretch vertically while using the post (important for territorial marking purposes and for toning muscles).
- Fibrous and durable woven sisal naturally inspires scratching and relieves cat's stress without snagging cats' nails.
- Attractive and neutrally toned to fit in with any home decor.
- Assembles quickly and easily with two included screws.
Click here for the Ultimate Post Perch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Cream$14.56Chewy Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Grand Forte 41-in Cat Scratching Post$51.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree with Toy, Beige$64.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 30-in Pyramid Cat Scratcher, Neutral$62.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 10.8-in Sisal & Burlap Cat Scratching Post$34.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 24-in Faux-Fur Cat Scratching Post, Beige$61.99Chewy Price$68.49List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Unicorn$31.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Large, bundle of 2, Cream$34.18Chewy Price$35.98List Price
- Cat Craft 42 Bobcat Cat Scratcher, Grey$44.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.41Chewy Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1298 Customer Reviews
doesn’t tip & works well
I purchased 2 of these for a local cat rescue per their request. They use these to teach the cats to use them vs the rug or furniture. They’re pretty solid & they don’t tip over even with multiple cats using at the same time. I have one for my cats, but I’ve added a peel & stick carpet square cut to size stuck to the top as it’s just the painted wood and my babies like to sit on top of it. It gets a lot of use.
Cats love this Scratching Post...this is the 3rd one I've bought
I have been using these large scratching posts for years, my cats love them, and they are sturdy enough to stand up to my 16 lb. guy climbing up and sitting on top. I even turned the sisal upside down on the first one I bought to get a bit more life out of it. I have one upstairs, and one downstairs.
The picture of this item appears to me as having oak wood on top and bottom, but it's really a heavy particle board and it looks cheap... I don't like that part, but I kept it because the kittens took to it right away and it seems to be heavy enough to hold the weight of my 2 MaineCoon kittens as they grow.
goodness, cannot say enough GREAT things about this sisal scratching post!!! i did research has to be tall enough for cats to 'stretch' and then claw. sisal keep their claws from getting caught in the post (regular carpet is the worst!) so so so sturdy!!! my cat RUNS to it and then grabs on, stretches, and commences to sharpen, lol! why did i wait so long to buy this??? get it and forget it! it's beautiful, too.
Not Worth More Than $20
For $70 they could’ve at least put some cushioning around it instead of leaving the sharp edges out. There were no instructions and the screws were pretty hard to screw in. Usually all my pet furniture comes with Allen wrench and this one did not. And at such a high price! They’re just overcharging at this point. Also the scratcher isn’t attached the post properly. Overall I’m very unhappy with the design, assembly and obviously price for product.
This is a really nice scratching post - sturdy and durable. I love that it comes in the gray as that looks more subtle with my current decor.
This Scratching Post is a Solution!
We had a problem with our cats using the wicker furniture on our balcony as their scratching post. We tried to repair the furniture, but I knew the carpet covered scratching post we put out on the balcony was wearing out, and not the number one choice for our cats' scratching. I found this tall sisal cat scratching post on Chewy. The cats love it because they can really stretch up and give it a good scratching workout. It is much more durable outside than the old carpeted post and more stable at standing up to the weight of our not very small cats. I have not seen my cats use the wicker furniture since they have discovered the new 32 inch sisal cat scratching post. I recommend this post to anyone who has larger cats and need an outside scratching post.
Larger than expected; cat likes it
Larger than expected (good thing). My cat has already started using it a bit and she usually takes a long time to warm up to new items. She's already tearing up the living room rug less now.
Hope he will use it
I can only rate this on It's appearance --- it looks well made, I've had this for about 4 days now and he hasn't used it yet; I've scratched on it with my nails hoping he will take the hint but he just stood and watched. I'm handicapped and don't drive anymore so I can't take him to the vet to have his nails trimmed and I thought this would help him, maybe it just takes a little time for him to get used to it being in the house; the next thing I thought I would try is laying down instead of having it standing up, I will give this a try in a few days.
Quick and easy to put together, stylish, and sturdy. Love that it's tall enough for my cat to get a good stretch when scratching at the top.