Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your dog mentally and physically stimulated as she plays. The 3-inch ball is paw-fect for smaller dogs (not intended for toy dog breeds) and the 4-inch ball is a great option for larger dogs.
- Your dog gets smarter as she plays with the interactive dog toy and dog puzzle ball. She will learn how to roll the ball to get yummy treats or kibble to fall out. You can even adjust the difficulty level!
- Crafted from hard plastic that disassembles for hassle-free cleaning. Simply rinse the toy with warm water and dry after use.
- Designed to limit the number of treats your canine companion eats, while encouraging extended playtime with her new favorite dog puzzle toy. Always supervise your paw-tner while in use.
- Promotes slower active eating, which makes this toy a great alternative to slow feeder dog bowls, lick mats for dogs and snuffle mats for dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Baseball 2-in-1 Mitt & Ball Squeaky Dog Toy$5.66Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Large$7.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Waggle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Snoop Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$13.80Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tuff Tosser Dog Toy, 3-in$5.69Chewy Price$6.40List Price
- KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Tough Dog Toy, Large$9.28Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training, Exercise||Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Training||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Treat Dispensers|
|Material||—||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Rope||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
316 Customer Reviews
Good BUT it keeps coming apart and becomes useless
When this dispenser works it's great, because my Mini Aussie Shepherd loves the way it slowly dispenses out small treats. BUT, this is BIG because we've now gone through 3 of them, the ball can easily come apart when the dog figure out that if you throw it around a lot it will dispense and make the hard plastic come apart from the base and now you. have 4 separate pieces of plastic and the best one to chew is the center white dispensing mechanism that breaks easily. So, now that my dog has figured out how to destroy 3 of these specific treat balls we are not going to use them anymore. I LOVED these when they work, but after 3 broken ones, we have to just call it quits!
Thelma loves it!
Our Dobie, Thelma kept tipping the food bowls over. We got this so she could work for her food to see if she would stop. She loves this ball so much she will play with it for a while. And the tipping has stopped
Good for gentle dogs
10/10 as long as your dog isn’t a heavy chewer. My pup tends to work smarter rather than harder so he figured out how to unscrew it because I didn’t do it tightly enough so make sure to seal it as tightly as possible if your pup solves puzzles the same way! :P
broke first use
Not durable in any sense. My Brittany spaniel picked it up and dropped it one the floor. Broke open and the rope 2 pieces won’t go back together at all now.
The ‘lil poodle LOVES it
I wish I could post a video of my Suki with this ball. As soon as I set it down she goes at it with intensity and tenacity! She LOVES IT! Definitely needs to be used under supervision, though. Little dogs with long noses can chew the opening.
New toy yeah
Always looking for a new toy my girls will love. This is great and offers a little challenge. They love the training treats too.
Standard Poodle Puppy 11 Weeks Old
Our 11 week old standard poodle puppy figured out this toy within minutes! He had so much fun rolling it around to get his kibble!
The Ball kept him busy until,
The ball was wonderful. My Aussie would swat at it at first to get a treat, then he would bat it around for awhile as another way. Hand to me to shake out treats. I would hand it back. The ball kept him busy for 3 months. He must have seen seagulls dropping clams to break open their shells. He did that with the ball. I am impressed. the plastic is thick but apparently not thick enough for my determined Aussie. I need a ball that is just a little bigger than the 4 inches this one is.
Don't buy - waste of money
Hard plastic, multiple components. Pops apart when Austin had it in his mouth. Lid is 2 parts (still looking for 1pc) an inner disc piece that separate the ball into 2 sections and a half cup bottom pc. Everytime it popped open & finally it broke. Hard plastic has no give so finally cracked after day 1.
Not worth the price tag
It was nice while it lasted, couldn't leave it out because my puppy would gnaw on it. Eventually he managed to destroy it by picking it up and dropping it off the edge of the couch, popping it open and chewing on the exposed plastic casing. Excellent idea and I loved it... until he started fitting it in his mouth.