Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your dog mentally and physically stimulated as she plays. The 3-inch ball is paw-fect for smaller dogs (not intended for toy dog breeds) and the 4-inch ball is a great option for larger dogs.
- Your dog gets smarter as she plays with the interactive dog toy and dog puzzle ball. She will learn how to roll the ball to get yummy treats or kibble to fall out. You can even adjust the difficulty level!
- Crafted from hard plastic that disassembles for hassle-free cleaning. Simply rinse the toy with warm water and dry after use.
- Designed to limit the number of treats your canine companion eats, while encouraging extended playtime with her new favorite dog puzzle toy. Always supervise your paw-tner while in use.
- Promotes slower active eating, which makes this toy a great alternative to slow feeder dog bowls, lick mats for dogs and snuffle mats for dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Large$7.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- KONG Wobbler Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Glow, 3-in$4.57Chewy Price
- Dogit Mind Games Interactive Smart Dog Game$22.80Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Starmark Everlasting Treat Wheeler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$23.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training, Exercise||Exercise||Training||Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Balls||Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers|
|Material||—||Plastic||—||Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
310 Customer Reviews
The ‘lil poodle LOVES it
I wish I could post a video of my Suki with this ball. As soon as I set it down she goes at it with intensity and tenacity! She LOVES IT! Definitely needs to be used under supervision, though. Little dogs with long noses can chew the opening.
The Ball kept him busy until,
The ball was wonderful. My Aussie would swat at it at first to get a treat, then he would bat it around for awhile as another way. Hand to me to shake out treats. I would hand it back. The ball kept him busy for 3 months. He must have seen seagulls dropping clams to break open their shells. He did that with the ball. I am impressed. the plastic is thick but apparently not thick enough for my determined Aussie. I need a ball that is just a little bigger than the 4 inches this one is.
Don't buy - waste of money
Hard plastic, multiple components. Pops apart when Austin had it in his mouth. Lid is 2 parts (still looking for 1pc) an inner disc piece that separate the ball into 2 sections and a half cup bottom pc. Everytime it popped open & finally it broke. Hard plastic has no give so finally cracked after day 1.
Not worth the price tag
It was nice while it lasted, couldn't leave it out because my puppy would gnaw on it. Eventually he managed to destroy it by picking it up and dropping it off the edge of the couch, popping it open and chewing on the exposed plastic casing. Excellent idea and I loved it... until he started fitting it in his mouth.
Dog loved it but...
Our little Havanese LOVED this little ball, but within 24 it has broken, the clear part just split in half. We are going to try and glue it to see if we can fix it.
Please take these back
I love chewy, the convenience of buying food and getting it delivered so quickly!! I'm not a fan of this toy!! I'm sorry but I can not even open these to fill them with treats. Please let me return these $30 for two useless toys.
Too small for a frenchie mouth
The idea of this is AMAZING. We ordered two balls, this one for a frenchie pup and a bigger one for our cattle dog. Unfortunately this one was too small for the frenchie but it works really well, we do not use it though. He tries just chewing on it. The frenchie uses the bigger one. We will give it away to someone with a smaller dog.
Great for enrichment
Our two dogs and all our visiting foster dogs loves this puzzle ball. The adjustable (and removable) inner piece allows adjustable challenge depending on the size of treat or kibble you are putting in. Has held up well after getting slammed against the floor, baseboards, furniture. The dogs can sometimes pick up the ball but with light supervision we have had no issues with cracking or breaking.
Fun, interactive toy
My pup really enjoys this treat dispenser. It is fairly sturdy (she destroys many toys). So far it has been able to withstand her knocking it off of the couch onto the floor and many crashes into the wall.
Great for feeding!
My pup tends to eat too fast. This ball has been great for his food. He chases it all over the house getting his kibble out. It gives him a good workout on these super-hot days and slows down his eating.