SmartyKat Catnip Mist Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- An easy-to-use spray that’s infused with catnip oil to attract cats to their toys, beds and scratchers
- A couple of pumps will have cats of all ages rolling, running and jumping like kittens
- Spray it on scratchers, bedding or any of your cat’s favorite toys to increase the fun level and stimulation
- A great way to encourage cats to claw their scratching post rather than the furniture
- Holds the allure of catnip flakes in a more convenient form, and neater than catnip flakes that make a mess on the floor
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SmartyKat Catnip, 1-oz bag$4.05Chewy Price$5.69List Price$3.85Autoship Price
- Goody Box Kitten Toys & Treats$24.99Chewy Price$37.04List Price
- Yeowww! Organic Catnip, 2-oz tub$6.64Chewy Price
- From The Field Stalkless Catnip, 3.5-oz tub$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Cat Grass Growing Kit$5.12Chewy Price$4.86Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Growing Kit With Containers, 3 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.97List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Yeowww! Organic Mini Catnip, 0.14-oz bag, bundle of 2$15.32Chewy Price
- Frisco Natural Catnip, 2.25-oz$6.59Chewy Price$6.26Autoship Price
- Meowijuana Honeysuckle Haze Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Catnip & Passion Flower Blend, 1-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Catit Catnip Garden, 1-oz$10.73Chewy Price$10.19Autoship Price
- Meowijuana Happy Grass Lemongrass Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Catnip Oil 0.15%, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil 0.50%, Methylchloroisothiazolinone 0.0012%...||Catnip Oil & Distilled Water.||Distilled Water, Catnip Oil, Vegetable Glycerin.||N/A||Catnip Oil and Water.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Furniture Frame Material||N/A||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
450 Customer Reviews
smartykat catnip spray
I have 5 cats that I rescued from my own alley but they all don't get along with each other. One is especially anti-social and growls alot. After I sprayed the catnip on some cat toys, everybody got along great. Catnip helps relieve anxiety or maybe it is just so pleasant to the cats that they forget that they hate each other; not sure! But I appreciate this product for peace in my house. Thank you, Smartykat from Chewy!
Clean Fun for cats
I have 5 cats and they love catnip. The spray is so much cleaner to have in the house. I put down 5 small rugs and spray them and the cats go crazy. It is a great product. Smokey, Sissy, Lulu, Cindy and Kittie Pi say thank you.
Cats love it!
I spray this on their toys and they start playing with them again. I like using it vs real catnip bc of the mess. They still occasionally get catnip but this is a great alternative.
Cats LOVE this! Too bad price Increased!
I've been buying this spray for years. Our cats over the years love this spray. We buy it regularly from a local big box store. Then, we found it here. We'll keep buying this regularly until the price increases are cost prohibitive. Once a week we spray this on all the cats trees and beds for them. Once a week we put out loose catnip. It keeps them happy. Highly, highly recommend....Love the quick shipping Chewy provides, too! Thanks!
From wild to tame
I took in a kitten that was in a colony of feral cats.she was not tame.after she made adjustment to her new surrounding.i couldn't tame her.she be panting when i tried to.so i bought this item and i was able to start petting her.after 2 weeks i was able to slide her slowly on my leg to pet her.a week later able to holding her.she no longer hiss and try to bite me.i spray my hands before i touch her.i also spray a toy if hers before i pick her up.its nice to have her fall asleep in my arms and pur.
Catnip spray is legit
I was really skeptical about this. But it really smells like catnip when you spray it and the cat reacts the same way to the spray as she does to the loose-leaf catnip.
It makes playtime even more fun.
I like to give my cats those 'plush mice' to play with. After a while they kind of get bored of them but I just spray them with 2 or 3 sprays of the smartykat catnip mist and it's like a brand new toy to them, sometimes even better. They love to chase and pounce.
I rescued a 6 year old male (part Selkirk Rex) almost a year ago. Since then I have been trying to find enrichment activities for "Tito." Both the dried and liquid catnip had zero affect on him. He tends to be a "foodie" so I will stick to cookie toss games with him. In order for me to submit this review I had to enter a rating. I chose 5 because I suspect there is nothing wrong with the product and has more to do with Tito's lack of "catnip genes."
I needed to train my kitten to use a scratching post. This product is the best. My kitten has been fully trained to use the cat scratching post because the spray made her love going to it! Best spray I have ever used!
Only worked 2 sprays
Bought this and the first 2 times i used it my kitty loved it. But after that she doesn't want anything i spray it on. Not sure if it's even safe. I have kept it stored just as directions say and followed use directions. Wouldn't recommend. The little catnip mouse toys are way better