SmartyKat Catnip Mist Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An easy-to-use spray that’s infused with catnip oil to attract cats to their toys, beds and scratchers
- A couple of pumps will have cats of all ages rolling, running and jumping like kittens
- Spray it on scratchers, bedding or any of your cat’s favorite toys to increase the fun level and stimulation
- A great way to encourage cats to claw their scratching post rather than the furniture
- Holds the allure of catnip flakes in a more convenient form, and neater than catnip flakes that make a mess on the floor
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSmartyKat Catnip, 2-oz jar$5.98Chewy Price$11.38List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Stalkless Catnip, 10-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Ultimate Blend Catnip & Silver Vine Mix, 2-oz tub$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- DealPetlinks Nibble-Licious Organic Cat Grass Seeds$4.85Chewy Price$7.76List Price$4.61Autoship Price
- DealMomma Knows Best Organic Catnip, 10-g bottle, 2 count$19.45Chewy Price$18.48Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Valerian & Herbal Blend MX Catnip, 9-oz bag$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- DealPet MasterMind I Love Catnip! Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- DealMeowijuana Happy Grass Lemongrass Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Leaf & Flower Catnip & Toy, 2-oz tub$12.34Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.72Autoship Price
- DealMultipet Catnip Garden Organic Catnip, 1.0-oz bag$7.19Chewy Price$6.83Autoship Price
- DealJW Pet Organic Catnip, 0.5-oz bag$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- DealLitterbox.com Fine Ground Catnip, 1-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Catnip Oil 0.15%, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil 0.50%, Methylchloroisothiazolinone 0.0012%...||Distilled Water, Catnip Oil, Vegetable Glycerin.||Catnip Oil.||Catnip Oil & Distilled Water.||Catnip Oil and Water.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
472 Customer Reviews
Purrfect for Playtime
I have tried several brands of catnip spray over the years but none have ever sparked any feline fancy until this one. Minnie loves to have it sprayed on her scratching post. She goes wild, going round and around the post. It is her fav on her perch atop her cat condo, and as a refresher for her Cosmic Catnip bananas and pepper toys.
Zero interest from 8 cats
I bought this to spray on some scratching posts to get cats interested in them, however cats just sniffed & walked away. I have tried it a few times & not getting any interest from any of the cats. I had a pouch of kong catnip that came with a toy I recently bought so rubbed that on one of the posts & finally got the cats interested. Next Spring I will try it on a batch of wild kittens I foster since people mention how this has helped calm down feral cats/kittens.
Wonderful catnip substitute without the mess!
One of my cats loves catnip but it can be so messy. This is a wonderful substitute. We spray it on her toys and cat tree and she plays with them like new! It is a more subtle version the the actual nip (especially if you were using fresh and not dried) but we just compensate by spraying things every few days. This bottle does last a long time though. We've been using it consistently for over 6 months and have at least a quarter left. If your cat already isn't super into cat nip they will probably not respond to this.
They love it
This spray is even more beloved than the actual dried catnip I have. I put a light spray on new beds, scratching posts, etc and they just go nuts. I've got one guy who's licking the new post as I type this!
Use the scratching post
I got this catnip spray from Chewy.com and it arrived the very next day. I have been using it to entice my kitty to use the scratching posts and not the furniture, rugs, carpeting and me but so far she ignores them even though they are using rope on one and carpeting on the other one. Not Chewy's fault though. I just need to ask my fellow kitty parents what to do.
Cats like it
I have 3 cats and all seem to like it!! I always spray my cat carriers when I need to take them to the vets. They seem to stay pretty calm. It's also just a small container and is inexpensive so just try it. Your cats might like it too!
within moments of spraying this on the scratching pad (that I also purchased from Chewy) my cats were all over this, saving my poor sofa from any further damage by my lil darlings' claws
smartykat catnip spray
I have 5 cats that I rescued from my own alley but they all don't get along with each other. One is especially anti-social and growls alot. After I sprayed the catnip on some cat toys, everybody got along great. Catnip helps relieve anxiety or maybe it is just so pleasant to the cats that they forget that they hate each other; not sure! But I appreciate this product for peace in my house. Thank you, Smartykat from Chewy!
as others have said does not work well at all. Smell goes away after a half hour or so and is not strong enough to encourage use of scratcher or toys.
Did not work
My cats love this stuff they come running when I spray it but the one I got from here did nothing they didn’t not respond what so ever. They did to the sound of spraying but look at me crazy like I tricked them.