- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This great catnip provides a burst of energetic fun for cats.
- Convenient shaker makes it neat and easy to attract cats to toys, scratchers and bedding.
- Help release the natural active ingredient in catnip by lightly squeezing catnip-filled items or by crushing the leaves with your fingers.
- The aromatic oils in catnip fade naturally over time so when your cat’s interest changes, it is time to add fresh catnip.
- Your cat is a natural hunter so keep their instincts keen and stimulated with this aromatic organic catnip.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip, 0.5-oz bag, bundle of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Leaf & Flower Catnip, 9-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip Classic Organic Catnip, 0.8-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Imperial Cat Easy Grow Cat Oat Grass Seeds, 4-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Petlinks Pure Bliss Organic Catnip, 0.5-oz pouch$2.09Chewy Price$4.19List Price$1.99Autoship Price
- Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip 3-Piece Gourmet Gift Set$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealMultipet Catnip Garden Catnip Tub, 1.5-oz tub$5.66Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.38Autoship Price
- From The Field Ground Catnip Cat Treat, 1-oz canister$6.15Chewy Price$8.79List Price$5.84Autoship Price
- From The Field Ultimate Blend Catnip & Silver Vine Mix, 2-oz tub$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Yeowww! Organic Mini Catnip, 0.14-oz bag, bundle of 2$15.32Chewy Price
- DealFrom The Field Catnip & Silver Vine Mix Tea Bags Cat Treats, 20 count$8.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- From The Field Catnip Spray, 1-oz bottle$4.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Catnip||Organic Catnip.||Catnip.||Organic Catnip.||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
391 Customer Reviews
No longer certified organic!
For years this was my catnip of choice due to being 100% Certified Organic (& reasonably potent despite occasionally being over-ground) but the last couple of 2 oz jars (& their replacements) came in packaging marked only "100% catnip" instead, no longer certified organic in any way. Unfortunately Chewy was unaware & lacked an explanation, & still hasn't seen fit to update the listing info/pics to reflect the change in the weeks since, & I'm awaiting a response from SmartyKat to provide details about what pesticides/herbicides might now be present before giving it to my cats, & explain why this change came about. Regardless, because this product is apparently no longer pesticide/herbicide free despite the listing, seems prudent to put it out there so folks might be made aware. Truly unfortunate that the manufacturer & a distributor are so slow to explain or update their information, & that I can no longer feel confident about what isn't in it before giving it to my kitties. Pic shows the new packaging on the left compared to the old.
I ran out of catnip and decided to give this a try. Cat didn’t like it, just sniffed on it and moved on. I tried to get her to try it the second time the following day and she still didn’t care for it. Placed a treat on top of it, ate the treat and ignored this catnip. Will have to buy the catnip she has tried before.
Not sure how I feel about this
This is a fine powder, not something I necessarily expect from cat nip. I like to "serve" my cat his cat nip on horizontal cardboard scratching surfaces, but unlike other nips that are a bit more leafy this just falls through and disappears on the floor. It's cat nip, I can't dispute that, but to be honest I prefer something not so powdery --- and so does my cat. Maybe this would work in stuffable nip toys? The upside is this comes in a plastic resealable pouch, which is unbreakable. Chewy isn't terribly good at packing and shipping small hard plastic containers as they're prone to breakage during shipping, so I figured I'd give this a go. I'll try anther option during my next purchase.
This catnip is barely potent. I have two cats that love catnip and affects both very well but this particular one is not very potent at all. One cat barely takes any interest in it and the other one has zero interest in it. Waste of money.
Over The Moon
When my cat, Hobo, gets SmartyKat catnip, you would not believe that he's a huge cat. He rolls and twist and slithers all across the floor, looking like a giant fluffy white dust mop gone crazy. Hobo will actually beg for his SmartyKat catnip with yowls and moans!
Organic Smartykat Catnip
This is a good product. Kitty nip is happily sought by my Chula. This organic catnip has quite an impact on my cat. I made the mistake of laying the open bag down then forgot. Oh yes and 10 hrs later it seemed to have lost it's initial appeal. I'm getting another bag this time Not leaving it open then maybe it will last longer.
My cats love catnip but this is the first brand where they've shown indifference. No immediate excitement, no crazy behavior. They just ignored it. So strange.
my cats daily drug
My 17 1/2 year old cat has his morning ritual. I have to lay the towel out on the bed and make sure he has his cat nip. He then lays on it and just relaxes. So glad he had this means of chilling since he really is getting old.
my three cats enjoyed the nip to the point of a frenzy at which point the took their new found ( nip rage ) out on me . Although it started out fun = i barely escaped with my life / but indeed would proceed to do it again , i recommend this product
This is the ONLY cat nip that my cats respond to. They absolutely love it and shove their faces in the container when I open it (bc the sprinkle top doesn’t work very well). One tries to reach her paw in the container to scoop out a bunch into her face.