Do NOT buy. 4 month old kitten bit off and swallowed the first two sections. Luckily the vet was able to induce vomiting and got her to throw it up 3 hours after it went down. The vet said it most likely would have gotten stuck in the small intestine requiring surgery costing thousands of dollars as another reviewer had happen to them on another site. This needs to be banned from Chewy.
My cat *loved* this toy immediately, stealing it out of my monthly box when I wasn't looking. Put some churu on it and she was going full tilt on chewing which was excellent- til she bit off the tip and swallowed it. Thankfully just the tiny tip, smaller than a pencil eraser! Disappointed though, thought I'd found something to really help her dental health but this toy is too soft by a longshot.
My cats started playing with this right away! I’m not sure if it’s cleaning their teeth but they love it!
My cats liked it the first 2 times and now they won't go near it, but that is my cats.