SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The combination of catnip and crinkle material is purr-fect for playtime.
- Ideal for batting and carrying around all day.
- Potent catnip is produced without chemicals.
- No messy stuffing means just that—no mess!
- Designed with children’s safety in mind, as well as sustainable materials whenever possible.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$4.68Chewy Price
- Petlinks Batty Beta Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.58Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Taco Cat Toy with Refillable Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Worm Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Fur Mice Cat Toy, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Rat Pack Kicker Cat Toy, Color Varies$9.77Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Petlinks Lil' Critters Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.85Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- SmartyKat Flutter Balls Feathery Cat Toy$4.49Chewy Price$8.31List Price
- SmartyKat Toss-a-Fox Feathered Cat Toy$4.54Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Magic Dove Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$2.75Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
My formerly feral cat is obsessed with these fish. He seems to use them to brush his gums (he has no teeth) after he eats. The multi-pack is great because they get gross after a couple of weeks of this so we can just replace it with a new one for me.
My cats love these little fish. They scramble for them after I pick them up and put in their toy box.
My cats LOVE these
My cats are in love with these silly little toys. Who cares if I like them, the real test is that even after almost 2 weeks, they are still playing with them :)
Gifts for the rescued
These were a gift to a lady with 12 cats. They never had toys before and these were a surprise and were well received and enjoyed.
A total miss, unfortunately
First, I didn't expect these fish to be so flat. The crinkle material is the only stuffing they have, and it isn't much. As for the nip, I took these out of the package, smelled them, and couldn't even detect a single hint of catnip in these things. I showed them to my nip-loving cats, and they took one sniff and walked away. Guess I'll be handing these off to someone else since my cats have no interest whatsoever in them.
Both my girls enjoy these fish. They just can't seem to get enough "fishing" in each day. They toss them up in the air and jump for them, catch them, toss them across the room and run after them, roll around with them, chew on them, and sometimes sleep with them. These seem to be their favorite toy. My Siamese cat gets upset if hers slides under the couch. She will talk and talk until the couch is lifted and she can retrieve her fish.
My three cats love these. Something new in the toy box. Thank you Chewy
Cats didn't care for these at all.
Would not recommend item, barely had any filling and did not smell of catnip.
My cat, Lola, loves these little fish! Glad there are so many in the pack because she carries them all over and I never know where I'll find one, especially in my weekly sweep under the furniture. I love watching her stalk and flip them, too. As entertaining for me as they are for her.
Catnip for my cats
My cats won’t play with them. Walks right past them