SmartyKat Purrfect Play Cat Activity Mat
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip, Feather||Catnip||Catnip, Variety Pack||Catnip||Feather, Catnip|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Mice Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Teasers & Wands|
About This Item
- Provides endless fun for your four-legged family member.
- Soft and inviting, one-stop kitty playground, with several toys your cat will love scratching, clawing, chasing and batting at.
- Features an integrated bird toy, feathers, catnip and a crinkle sound-making materials.
- Catnip is grown and processed without pesticides and chemicals, so it’s safe for your kitty to roll in.
- Crinkle sound-making material is eco-friendly, made of 100% recycled plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Bat Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Hemp Pillows Cat Toy, 2 count, Orange & White$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Turbo Catnip Belly Squirrel Tail Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Hemp Octopus Cat Toy, Orange$10.00Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cork Chicken Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Mewnicorn & Rainbow Poop Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Ninja & Throwing Star Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$4.88Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Litterbox.com Cork Lobster Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cork Panda Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Magic Interactive Play Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Turbo Random Fun Cat Toy with Catnip, Big Ears Mouse$2.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
No activity but they love it
I was hoping this would be super fun for them with all the different bits and fun things plus catnip pocket. But they really just tried to eat the area with the pocket for “activity” the reason this still gets 5 stars is because it has the crinkle stuff inside the soft mat. They loveeee laying on it. I knew they love laying on random bags, plastic, or any tiny piece of paper you put in the floor. They gravitate to weird textures to lay on. So naturally they follow it around just to lay on. Floor, chairs, whatever they will go lay on it. Noisy but it’s funny to hear my sleeping cat start rolling over to get comfortable again and you hear crinkles.
So much fun!
My cats love this play mat! They went to it as soon as I set it up. I’m going to have to get a second one so both cats have one to lay on now. This is a great product!
I have given this mat to many cats and they all love it.
Cats Love Them
The cats love them and are fun to watch when they playfully try to chase another cat off the mat.
smartykat play mat
Love this item. I have two. Both of my Siamese love to sleep on the little rug.
Kitty loves her new mat
One of my female cats loved a smaller mat so I bought this one, and it's a hit with her. She hangs out on her new mat a great deal and seems to love the crinkle effect. Naturally, the feathers have now been pulled off and played with by themselves, and rest of the mat is holding up well to kitty attention.
Your cats need this toy
My cats all love this mat. It crinkles which they love and they chew on the feathers. The mat is durable too!
My cats love this
My cats love to lay in this mat. I had one but since my little man Sam can’t share I had to get a second one.
This is a hit!
I have a senior cat, a 1.5 year old, and a kitten and the second I put this down they swarmed it. I've had it for a couple weeks now and they're all still separately playing on it. The senior cat never plays so this is the real deal! haha
my kitty loves it!
once i opened it from the box my cats were all over it! i put some of the included catnip inside the middle pocket of the mat and now my black cat won't stop playing with it. the crinkles are really nice-sounding(my black cat loves to play with plastic bags and wrappers) and that's the main reason why i bought this. my other cat loves feathers so she's been playing with the attached feathers more. all in all, they love it!