SmartyKat Rat Pack Kicker Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides endless fun for you and your four-legged family member.
- Irresistible toy features a realistic size that will entice your cat’s hunting instinct.
- Gets even the most sedentary of cats moving, making it a fantastic exercise tool, especially important for overweight and indoor cats.
- Packed with catnip, giving your cat a burst of frenzied energy that will have her kicking and batting the toy all around the house.
- Great toy to toss around or simply give to your cat for solo play—item is not refillable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Doggles Sushi Crab Cat Toy, Blue$4.19Chewy Price
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.20Chewy Price
- Cat Dancer Cat Charmer Toy, 2 Pack, Color Varies$9.61Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$4.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Big Mouse Bertha Cat Toy, Color Varies, 7-in$8.11Chewy Price
- Doggles Sushi Octopus Cat Toy$4.19Chewy Price
- Petmate Itty Bitty Batters Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$3.64Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Petlinks Feather Flips Feathered Ball Cat Toy$5.50Chewy Price$7.76List Price
- Ethical Pet Wire & Beads Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Chasers, Plush Toys, Scratchers||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
If your cat likes kickers, give this a try. I bought several different types of kickers at once and he shredded the other ones and this one is still standing - even though it gets ravaged every day. The tail is good at enticing the little predator into attacking. It looks real enough that a cat can pretend it's prey and is very SOLID feeling. Not like a weak little understuffed kicker that he just rips through. Something about not having that slack in the material seems to make it hold up better. Try it! I don't think you (or your cat) will be disappointed.
My cat took one look at this toy and distainfully walked away. He continues to ignore it. Mouse is too large and overstuffed.
Great cat kicker
My 6 month old kitten loves this thing! It’s made really well and that’s a good thing because my little cat really tears into it!! He drags it around by the tail like a toddler with his blanket! It’s quite cute. He actually likes sleeping with it as well. I recommend it for any age kitty for some fun kitty kicking!! Great exercise too!
Great lifelike toy, better than a real one!
My cat has a white rat and enjoys wrestling with it. My sister got a gray one for her inside cat, who also enjoys it. Her adopted outside cat started coming in and playing with the inside cat's rat, so she finally got one for her, too. But the other day raccoons came to raid her food and took the rat, too. This one is to replace the one the raccoons took (they must like it, too!).
This is definitely rat size, not a mouse
This was slightly larger than I expected but my cat still plays with it. She prefers the larger mice anyway, not those tiny ones, and this is a little bigger than that. She can be holding and biting it's head and kicking it with her feet at the same time. It's well made and should last quite a while.
Needs More Cat Nip
Cats like now that I drenched it in catnip spray. We ordered the grey one and it's very nice looking and perfect size for a kicker toy. It was supposed to have some but me and cats couldn't smell it.
Got for french bulldog
Lasted about ten min with my Frenchie. I thought it was really cute, soft and big!! Sadly I got grey and wanted white. Wouldn't recommend for a dog that wrecks plushies. Oh and there's a bit of catnip in it which is cool
Rat Pack Kicker Toy
I have used these to help my foster kittens learn not to play fight with peoples' hands. When kittens start to get rough I give them the rats to fight and kick. They seem to love them. I've only used them for a couple of weeks with 6 kittens but they are holding up to the rough play pretty well.
Big rat for Big cats
10/10 toy for a large cat. My 20lb cat LOVES cuddling this rat and playing with it. It is larger than your average toy so if your cat likes kicker toys or big toys, this is great.
Buy it! Great toy!
My cat loved it! She was drawn to it and batting it even before I freed it from it’s package! Great buy!