SmartyKat Scratch Up Cat Toy, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a safe outlet for scratching, which is a natural instinct in cats.
- Hang it from any door and flip it over for more fun.
- Made in the USA.
- Get those scratches going upright from a doorknob or flat on the ground.
- Designed with your child’s safety in mind, as well as sustainable materials whenever possible.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Imperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher, Mega$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 4 count$19.99Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher+ with Catnip Cat Scratcher, Wide$9.47Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Wide Cat Scratcher Pad Refills, 3 count$17.96Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Peacock Cat Scratching Sofa$34.26Chewy Price
- Petstages Easy Life Hammock Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$18.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Scratch & Spin Cat Scratcher Replacement Pads, 5 count$15.29Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
One side use only
Unlike many other cardboard scratchers, this scratcher can only be used on one side, seems pretty wasteful. Also, the quality is not great, the cardboard flakes off easily and the box breaks apart relatively after a short period of use.
Not as pictured.
These SmartyKat scratch up were not as pictured on web page or like the ones I bought previously.(4pack) They are smaller, thinner, and are not reversible. Very disappointing. The box they came in was visibly smaller, and didn’t have a full covers on the items.
When I first originally ordered this I think whoever was picking that item from the warehouse messed up and split up the fourth scratch pads when there’s supposed to be one unit. I was kind of upset when my package arrived and I only had one scratchpad but paid $20. The company very quickly and swiftly resent a whole new set of four with no extra cost. My cats love to scratch things and I like to hang these vertical and lay some of them on the floor horizontal to give them options. Thank you to the company for taking good care of us.
It’s refreshing to be able to order a case of these at a time. I like the flexibility of them as well. You can use them flat, hang on a doorknob or hook or fold that part down and use a command strip or screw in. We have fosters and three cats so we’ve done all three! Holds up well.
Simon loves these things..I put all 4 in different rooms so he can "hunt and attack" them wherever he is...hysterical to watch!