SmartyKat Simply Scratch Seagrass Cat Scratch Post with Feather Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Seagrass-covered post is perfect for scratching and stretching.
- Encourages healthy scratching behaviors.
- High quality durable seagrass surface provides a particularly vigorous scratching workout.
- Product is completely pet- and kid-safe.
- Suitable for aggressive and enthusiastic scratchers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$32.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree with Toy, Gray$64.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday 29.5-in Candy Cane Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Large, Cream$17.99Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Grey, 19-in$33.99Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Unicorn$32.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.28Chewy Price
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$41.99Chewy Price
- dealCatry Sunflower 23.2-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$39.10Chewy Price$45.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Canvas||Canvas||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Modern|
|Furniture Frame Material||Bamboo, Wood||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I should have read more about this before ordering. It would be great for a kitten, but too small for grown cats. While my biggest cat likes it, I know he’s going to knock it over often. The base is narrow and covered w/ very cheap fabric. It won’t last long at my house.
too small of a bottom and stratch post too short
disappointed. my husband used the bottom of the one we were replacing to screw this post into, also was not as tall as previous one
Seagrass is good quality
Our cat likes only the seagrass scratching posts. (He won't use the sisal ones.) However on the last purchase of our usual Catit brand posts, the seagrass was very different this time, lower density, shredded pieces everywhere with only a few scratches, and it came completely loose from the post within the first few days. So we decided to try the SmartyKat post. While the post is smaller in diameter than the other brand, the seagrass is smooth, dense and of good quality and our cat went right to it, after some serious sniffing, of course. He was used to also scratching the carpet on his old base and wouldn't scratch this new one, so we switched the new post to his old base. Kind of expensive to only end up with a new post, but at least this post works well.
Nice Scratch Post
It is an excellent heavy-duty scratch post, our cat doesn't use it, but it is not the Posts fault. He does bat at the feather some.
My cat doesn't like it
MY cat unfortunately does not use this item. I had it out for a month and he just walks past it.
My cat loves this scratcher. I was afraid he was too big for it (13 lbs) but turns out it is very stable and works well for him.