SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Get those scratches going at an incline or flat on this convertible corrugated catnip scratcher.
- Comes with SmartyKat catnip to get those kitties enticed.
- Made in the USA.
- Encourages healthy nail growth, tones muscles, and alleviates stress.
- Designed with your child’s safety in mind, as well as sustainable materials whenever possible.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$6.92Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Imperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher, Grand, 2 count$17.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Up Cat Toy, 4 count$18.64Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Wide Cat Scratcher Pad Refills, 3 count$17.96Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count$17.30Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Turbo Mega Replacement Cat Scratcher Pad, 1 count$12.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Necoichi Cozy Cat Scratcher Bowl Replacement Pad, 2 count, Dark Cherry, X-Large$31.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Petstages Easy Life Hammock Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$18.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Dachshund Cat Scratching Board, Large, Black$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
My cats are ornery
My cats love these I put them down in 3 rooms cuz I have more than 3 cats I have the ones that go against the wall too
Saves the furniture
Almost passed on these because they’re so small - very glad I didn’t! My cats have all kinds of scratching surfaces available but my biggest girl only likes cardboard and corduroy. Guess what my couch is covered with? Usually I get her the bigger cardboard scratchers but couldn’t get any at a reasonable price so ordered these. I barely had them on the floor before she jumped off the couch and dug into the cardboard. She’s a little longer than these scratchers and weighs 11 pounds and they work for her. Had them a week now and they’re not destroyed yet. Neither is the couch!
Cats like it!
We have a variety of scratching surfaces. Our boys liked an old sisal post, until we replaced the sisal! So, thinking outside the "post" I thought I would see if they might like one of these attached to the post - yup!