SmartyKat Super Scratcher with Catnip Cat Scratcher
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. 18-inch long, convertible scratcher is made from recycled materials and can be placed flat on the floor or inclined for more serious scratching.
- Corrugated cardboard simulates the texture of tree bark and fulfills your cat’s instinctual need to mark territory, stretch, reduce stress and remove irritating claw sheaths.
- Once the scratching surface starts to break down, simply flip the double-sided insert over for twice the scratching fun!
- Infused with 100% certified organic catnip to attract your cat and deliver a burst of energy followed by deep relaxation.
- Helps protects your furniture and other home furnishings; narrow size is 4.75 inches wide and wide size is 9.5 inches wide.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Frisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$7.87Chewy Price$9.84List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Oblique with Catnip, Grey Woodgrain$62.48Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.55Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count$19.23Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle Stripes$10.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$6.58Chewy Price$10.27List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Up Cat Toy, 4 count$19.37Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$8.79Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Scratch & Spin Cat Scratcher Replacement Pads, 5 count$15.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Hanging Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
Half and half
I have two cats. One loves these, the other one ignores them. They are inexpensive enough to try without getting too upset if your cat does not like it.
Smarty cat scratchers
I found out the hard way about these scratchers. Cats (my cats) love these scratchers.. I was shocked when I unwrapped them ,as they all ran to use them. I had gotten the other so called scratchers that they refused to use. They need these Scratchers to trim their nails
We have three kitties and we bought three scratchy boards. Our fur babies absolutely love these scratchy boards. The kitten is chewing on the edges of them and making confetti!
SmartyKat Super Scratcher
My 2 cats love this scratcher they use it all the time!
My cat has a scratching post in this size, and it is nearly impossible to find refills for it! This one fits perfectly. I have it on auto-ship now.
All four love taking turns scratching it or laying on it!
Love it and Sammy loves it too. Compact and the catnip draws him to it.
My cat loves it and sleeps on it too he loves to scratch it as well
Would probably buy again
I would probably buy this again if not a larger one. My cat loves cardboard, he scratches it, bites it, sleeps on it its his favorite kitty thing and cardboard is much better for cats then other scratcher materials so I would definitely recommend this but it is a bit slim in width so for the cat it might be a bit hard to scratch this exact one so a bigger one would probably be better but I would definitely say these are great. I also wouldn't recommend using the cat nip that comes with it, one if you put it in the scratcher it will just go straight through to the floor and it also doesn't look like catnip I gave some to my cat and he didn't even react it just comes looking like a bag of brownish green dirt
This is a well made scratcher to hang on door knob. I 've had it hanging for a while and my cat still won't use it. My suggestion is to get one when you bring home a kitten. My cat is young and full grown and loves to play and chase but won't use this scratcher. It's made well so I do recommend it.