Smelleze Natural Chicken Coop Deodorizer Granules, 2-lb bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps remove odors form chicken coops, yards and runs.
- Fights and removes toxic ammonia for improved air quality.
- Helps absorb odors from feces and urine.
- 100% natural and non-toxic so it’s safe if your chickens accidentally eat the granules.
- If your flock ingests it, it will not negatively affect meat or eggs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealMango Pet Pet Focus Ready-To-Use Bird Aviary & Cage Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Sweet PDZ Chicken Coop Refresher, 10-lb, bundle of 2$43.60Chewy Price$45.90List Price$41.42Autoship Price
- dealWee Away Bird Cage Cleaner, 16-ounce bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- dealMango Pet Focus Bird Aviary & Cage Cleaner Concentrate, 1-gal bottle$45.02Chewy Price$73.00List Price$42.77Autoship Price
- FlexTran Animal Care Coop Care Chick Fresh Odor Control Spray, 24-oz bottle$13.50Chewy Price$14.85List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Absolutely Clean Chicken Coop Cleaner & Deodorizer, 128-oz bottle$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FlexTran Animal Care Coop Care Chick Fresh Odor Control Concentrate, 4-oz bottle$23.50Chewy Price$25.00List Price$22.32Autoship Price
- AmmoSorb Natural Ammonia Small Animal Odor Elimination Granules, 2-lb bottle$15.84Chewy Price$16.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Poultry||Lovebird, Parrot, Parakeet...|
|Cleaner Type||—||—||—||—||Stain Remover|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
We received our order today. Picked up the box of which we had 3 items. And heard this noise. Looked down and it was sand pouring out of the box through our entrance and into the dining room. Opened the box and found that the sand container did not have a lid on it. You can clearly see the plastic container in the right corner of the box. Container mostly empty. No lid. And sand in the box.
I keep a blind Japanese quail hen in a (small) apt, and 2 bantam chickens. I sleep in the same room. Even though I cleaned fanatically and scooped constantly, I could always smell them. I've tried so many other beddings, and things like Sweet PDZ, etc., that didn't work. I've been using Smelleze for about 3 weeks now, and there is ZERO odor. And I have a sensitive nose. It has made a HUGE difference, because I used to smell them all the time. It's also not dusty. It's granules, and they don't waft up into the air. It's expensive, but you don't need much. I still have 3/4 of the jar left. Combined with corn cob bedding, this stuff has been a real blessing.
Cheery is awesome!
Below I wrote why I will stick with Chewy and mentioned that they didn’t have to give me free shipping but they DID! ! I’m very thankful for that!
Chickens? What Chickens??!
I'm not sure what kind of magic is in this stuff, but it makes my chicken coop smell like sunshine! LOL. I'm a new chicken owner who bought a coop for "6-8" chickens, however I only purchased 3 chickens to start. Thanks goodness, because there is no way my coop can hold any more than that- My girls are already cramped and make such a huge mess! Who knew the amount of poop that comes out of one little chicken?! My coop is on my patio, so when we ate outside, there was a pretty raunchy smell wafting past us constantly :( This little bottle of magic cleared it right up. I sprinkle it lightly throughout the coop about twice a week and- Voila! No more odor! I highly recommend!