Smokehouse USA 10-12" Prime Slices Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural chew made from beef ligaments
- Cleaned and then roasted to enhance their true beef flavor and crunchy texture
- Low in fat, high in protein
- Helps keep teeth and gums clean
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Crunchy Beef Strap Chews Dog Treat$2.93Chewy Price$2.78Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS 12-in Beef Gullet Braided Twist Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$23.08Chewy Price$21.93Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Beef Tendons Chew for Dogs, 16oz$19.35Chewy Price$18.38Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Jumbo Cow Ears Dog Treats, 12 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Pet Center 4-5" Hickory Smoked Cowbone Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 10 count$17.81Chewy Price$16.92Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Lamb Puffs Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Country Kitchen Pork Femurs Dog Treat, 2 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Junior Beef Bladder Stick Dog Chew Treats, 24 count$41.54Chewy Price$39.46Autoship Price
- Navus Naturals Genuine Serrano Half Ham Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- QT Dog Steer Jerky Full Beef Tailz Dog Treat, 1 count$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Nandi Nguni Beef Tendon Chews Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Tripe Twists 9 - 10" Dog Treats, 20 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Muscle Neck Strap Tendon.||Beef Muscle Neck Strap Tendon.||Beef Bladder.||Beef Esophagus.||Beef Bladder.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Meat, Beef||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Pups say WOOF
My 2 pups (Min Pin and Small Terrier mix) LOVE these things. I have to break them up into smaller pieces, but they get sooo excited when they see me pull one of these out. (I can get SEVERAL pieces out of one big one) Keeps em busy for a good while. I see this being geeat for dogs who are chewers (my Min is).
Dogs love them
They lasted a decent amount of time, about 15-20 mins. Dogs loved them.
Greasy ...very very greasy
I guess it would be okay if I had a backyard, but this definitely not an apartment kind of chew!
Buy these long lasting treats for a shut in neighbors dog. Keeps her busy and long lasting!
Dogs loved for the couple minutes they had with it
For an owner looking for something to keep a 60 and 70 pound pit occupied, they ate thru these in minutes. It was simply a snack. But they loved it.
My dog loves these!
My Labrador loves these. He devours them. I highly recommend them. They let him chew and gnaw without being too hard or too much and he gets bored like with bones.
Deceiving Description Too Pricey
My dogs love these. However the description leads you to believe there are multiple in a pack. The picture shows multiple and the description says “slices” and “treats”. This is way too pricey for ONE slice.
MESSY DOG TREATS
My dog was not interested in the prime slices dog treats at first but, he eventually ate it. It broke into pieces all over the place therefore, I would highly recommend you give it to your dog outdoors and I would also recommend you supervise your dog and take away any small, sharp pieces that he or she may choke on. I was hoping these treats would last my dog a while but, they did not. However, they are cheap so it was not big deal.
I have a 85lb GSD (puppy). Keeps him occupied for a solid 15-20 minutes. These (all tendons/straps) do leave shards that have to be cleaned/vacuumed.
My dog loves bully sticks, but I thought I would give him something different. Big mistake. I won't buy these again.