Smokehouse Lamb Bonz are a great treat for your dog that provides hours of fun! They are from the lamb femur bone and come with lots of meat left for your dog to enjoy. The bones are roasted in their own juices to enhance their flavor and color. They are perfect for larger dogs and offer a great alternative for those dogs with sensitivities to beef and pork bones. Dogs just love the taste of lamb!
- Natural bones are completely digestible and perfectly natural part of a dog's daily diet.
- If you don't brush your dog's teeth with a toothbrush, feeding a natural bone is a great alternative. Chewing bones helps scrape away plaque, which can cause bad breath and a number of potentially serious dental problems.
- Dog's naturally have the urge to chew. Which is why they'll chew your shoes, the furniture or anything else in their way. Redirect this behavior by treating them with a bone.
- Just like humans dog's get bored. Especially when you're not home or too busy for belly rubs. Feeding a natural bone can stimulated your pup's mind and relieve them of boredom.
- These bones are slow roasted in their own juices to bring out the delicious, natural flavor. Individually shrink wrapped for your convenience.
Not for human consumption. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Smokehouse