Smokehouse USA Pork Skin Retriever Rolls Dog Treats, 2 pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% digestible
- 100% natural chews made with real pork skin
- Slow roasted up to 53 hours to enhance color and flavor
- Satisfies dogs' natural chewing urges
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 4oz$15.39Chewy Price$18.47List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS 12-in Beef Gullet Braided Twist Dog Chew Treats, 6 count$36.15Chewy Price$34.34Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Salmon Skin Cigar Dog Treats, 3ct$16.51Chewy Price$15.68Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 6-in Paddywack Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Flat Beef Gullet Dog Chew Treats,12-in, 50 count$54.62Chewy Price$51.89Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Beef Knee Caps Dog Treats, 12 count$26.46Chewy Price$25.14Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Junior Beef Bladder Stick Dog Chew Treats, 6 count$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Green Lamb Tripe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$10.02Chewy Price$9.52Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Peanut Butter Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 5-6-in$3.72Chewy Price$3.53Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Beef Hooves Dog Treat, 3 count$12.40Chewy Price$11.78Autoship Price
- Redbarn Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treat, 1 count, Large$5.69Chewy Price$7.68List Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Country Kitchen Pork Femurs Dog Treat, 2 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork Skin.||Pork Skin.||Beef Hooves.||Chicken, Rice Flour, Potato Starch...||Turkey Breast, Vitamin E Supplement.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Not a fan of these chews.
I rarely give negative feedback but in this case I purchased two packages & they both contained extremely brittle chews that broke into small chards, almost like chicken bone pieces. I was not comfortable with my 16 week old golden chewing on these. They didn’t soften up like most chew sticks but rather broke into sharp pieces.
Didn’t seem to be a choking hazard.
These last about 30 min to an hour for our Airedale terrier 1yr old pup. Didn’t seem to splinter or make a big chewy hard to swallow piece. Our dog loved them and it kept her busy for a bit!
Shih tzu puppy loves them !
A friend heard that my shih tzu puppy was teething. She had used these pork skin chews for her Brittany spaniel when it was a pup. She sent one of these to me to try to keep my puppy from chewing on me ! It worked like a charm. The rolled skin was long enough in length for him to hold with his paws. The diameter of the roll was just right to keep him busy. It really massaged those tender gums. He happily chomped non-stop for the first hour. I had to take it away to give him a break. Make sure your puppy has plenty of fresh water in his bowl, because all of the chewing does make him extra thirsty. I ordered a few more to have on hand as he needs them. I like that these are pig skin, and more easily digested than the traditional beef rawhide. Even better, they are made in the good ol’ USA !!!
Good Grief, What A Waste Of Money!
My dog is so fond of the small Smokehouse snacks I bought the retriever rolls as an extra special treat, thinking I could let her chew a bit and save the rest for several sessions. They are not "rolls". They are barely one thin sheet molded to simulate a cylinder. We are done with the brand.
Not Bad for a Chew
These aren't bad for the price. They are a bit greasy but my lab liked them
Dogs like them.
We have two dachshund's that are pretty picky eaters and they both enjoy these treats so definitely recommend! They are quite large for our small dogs, so we break them in two and they get four actual servings.
Just love these and they last a bit
Both dogs just love these and 1 is allergic to many pork items and she doesnt have a reaction to these. They last awhile and the pups drag them around the house its cute.
Questions and comments: These are 12 inches long and some are rolled tighter than others. The ones we received were mostly looser rolled about 1 inch thick, then one was about 1/2 inch thick as it was tightly rolled. If you have a smaller dog(s), as we have pugs, going to cut them in half. That way they have 2 chews each. For the ones that I don't cut, those will be a gifts to a friends dog who is 75lbs or so. All in all, they LOVE these chews and there was no odor to any of them. They did have some greasy feel, but that went away when they sat for a while on blankets on our floor. These chews are thin skins, so not thick like the cow hide. Hope this helps others when deciding to buy. We will definitely be buying again.
Labs like pig skin rolls
These rolls are rapidly consumed by my labs who appear "in heaven" when eating them. I wish they would last longer but they seem to be very safely consumed compared to the tougher raw hides or bully sticks.
Smelly but good?
I ordered these for my pups that chewy through things like no tomorrow. It seemed to do the job and they are huge which was great, didn't cost a lot either. However, once consumed the room smelled so bad, almost like a rotting smell. The pups seemed to love it so it might be one of those "every now and then" treats or maybe an outdoor treat.