Snappy Tom Natural Lavender Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 4.4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-tracking—made with lightweight, absorbent crystals.
- Litter stays dry after use—no pee clumps to clean out.
- Environmentally safe with no sodium bentonite.
- Bacteria-resistant formula.
- Lavender scented for a delightful aroma.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$20.90Chewy Price$19.85Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Kitty Litter, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Alpha Paw Genius Litter with Health Indicator Cat Litter, 6-lbs$24.99Chewy Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Kitten Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.05Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price$28.30Autoship Price
- PetSafe ScoopFree Lavender Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 1 Count$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Silica, Lavender Scent.||Silica.||N/A||N/A||crystal|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Scented, Non-Clumping, Low Tracking||Unscented, Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented||Non-Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Non-Clumping, Unscented, Lightweight|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Nope. Just nope.
I bought this litter only because all other crystal litters were out of stock. This stuff had zero scent even though it was advertised as being lavender scent. As soon as I poured it out it was obvious that there would be an issue. The crystals were enormous. It was like using rock salt. I can't imagine how a cat would find that to feel well. I even found a chunk in the living room which means a piece got stuck and was carried all the way out to another room. Some chunks couldn't fit through the litter scoop and wound up being thrown out.
This isn't a bad brand of litter (I'm using it in an automated litter system) and it worked well! The down side for me is the price. But it is an excellent litter
Snappy Tom’s Natural Cat Litter
Very nice, doesn’t spray all over when kitty is in the box. No odor, I would definitely recommend.
So far I like this one and the cats do too. I mix it with a clay they are used to (non clumping)
Smells so good
I bought this for my Sadie who seems to take issue with other forms of litter. This smells so good and so far so good.
It is SO dusty - the worst silica gel litter I have tried as far as the giant plumes if dust coming up and making me cough every time I scoop or pour it. The "lavender" scent seemed strange. I feel bad making my kitties use that. Definitely not buying again. The only good thing was that it dried the stools out pretty well.
After two months of trying, this was the hardest to maintain. Instead I changed to the clumping crystal litter with softer crystals. Olives paws were dried out and blistered after some time
So dusty! Cat will not bury her poos in this and I feel it's because of the dust. Really wanted to love this but I just can't. It does dry the urine up fairly quickly. But there is still a smell.
Pretty litter is a much better product. I won't be purchasing this litter again.
Not worth it
Straight out of the bag it had no lavender smell. It did not absorb urine quickly, allowing it to pool in the bottom. Did desicate feces well though.