Snif-Snax Happy Holiday Advent Calendar Salmon & Sweet Potato Dog Treats, 25 count
About This Item
- Comes with 25 human-grade treats.
- Grain-free for sidekicks with food sensitivities.
- Made without GMOs, antibiotics or chemical additives.
- Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA.
- Crafted with limited ingredients because sometimes less is more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Muttster Mash Pup-PIE Dog Treat$7.99Chewy Price
- Blue Dog Bakery Harvest Bites Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.72Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealGrandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Pie Recipe Oven Baked Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.39List Price
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Mutt Mallows My Little Pumpkins Baked Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Team Treatz Disney DogEatz Mickey Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Count Varies$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealDisney Table Scraps Smoked Salmon Recipe Jerky Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Atlantic Salmon (from Scotland), Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerin...||Chicken, Barley Flour, Brewers Yeast...||Pork, Barley Flour, Brewers Yeast...||Salmon, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Liver, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||Brain Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
This is it!
Ok, I rarely write reviews but I just have to on this. My 9lb dog is SO picky with treats. Rarely eats ANY of them but LOVES these! The best part is they are individually wrapped behind each door. Semi soft and chewy and fresh! He helps the kids open each door every morning. I already made a note to buy this exact brand/flavor every year! CHEWY please continue to stock it! Great price too!
My Doggies LOVE It
We get an advent calendar for my two dogs every year. One of our dogs, Peppa Lou, happens to be a pug...so the art work on the front of the box is spot on. I love that most all the doors so far have two treats, so each one can have one without splitting them. The ones that we do have to split are large size and plenty for both of them to share. My dogs love when it's time to open a new door each evening. Highly recommend for a fun way to count down to Christmas day.
Awesome Advent Calendar
This Advent Calendar has been great & my corgi loves the treats. He looks forward to it every night. Plus it is made of simple/healthy ingredients at a great price!! I highly recommend it!!
I have always loved the Advent calendars for kids. I did them every year with my nieces and then my own children. Now that they are grown I love having them for my dog. He loves them. It’s a great find and a great buy.
Best ever dog treats
My dogs love these. They know when I am opening the numbered door where the next treat is hiding in. Highly recommend. Thanks.
Snif SnaX Advent Calendar
Love the idea of having an Advent Calendar for our dog. I gave my dog one of the treats and she loved the product. Thank you.
Lots of FUN
Good product for the Holidays! Lots of Fun for the Pet Parents, and the Doggie!
Dog loves them!
My dog really enjoys the advent calendar. He loves the salmon and sweet potato flavors.
So much fun for the doggie!
Great Adventscalendar for your dog! Healthy treats to help count down to Christmas!
Nope!! Dogs wouldn't eat them.
Neither dogs would eat the treats. Threw them out.