Snook's Sweet Potato Chips Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient treats made with real sweet potatoes—that’s it!
- Helps to clean teeth as your paw-tner chews to her heart’s content.
- 100% natural and hypoallergenic for sensitive pups.
- A nutritious and delicious reward you and your furry BFF can agree on.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exclusively Dog Well-Balanced Waffles Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 16-lb box$92.60Chewy Price$145.40List Price$87.97Autoship Price
- Snook's Sweet Potato Biscuits Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Boho Biscuits Harvest Hearts Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$6.89Chewy Price$6.55Autoship Price
- V-Dog Wiggle Biscuit Grain-Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- Vita Bone Lil Trainers Multi Flavor Mini Crunchy Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$5.97Chewy Price$6.39List Price$5.67Autoship Price
- Vita Bone Chicken Flavor Basted Medium Crunchy Biscuit Dog Treats, 24-oz box$4.35Chewy Price$4.13Autoship Price
- Beggar Dog Original Recipe Chicken Meal & Oats Crunchy Biscuit Dog Treats, 16-oz box$4.60Chewy Price$4.37Autoship Price
- Bonne et Filou Handmade Pumpkin Human-Grade Macaron Dog Treats, 6 count$21.59Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- Awesome Pawsome Salmon Supreme Recipe Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Awesome Pawsome Chicken Dumpling Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Awesome Pawsome Beefy Bites Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Goat Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sweet Potato||Sweet Potato||Organic Rye Flour, Oat Flour, Organic Sweet Potato Puree...||Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Kale...||Organic Rye Flour, Oat Flour, Rolled Oats...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato||Mint, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Vegan, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade, Vegetarian, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Organic||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegan, Vegetarian, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
TRIED A NEW TREAT
Unfortunately, my pup didn't like these. They were much thicker and harder than the usual sweet potato treats I purchase from Chewy for Miss Libby. I gave them to my friend for her Abby & Jack who loved them!
Couldn't get passed the smell
I have 3 dog that will eat almost anything. They sniffed the petrified sweet potatoes and walked away. They have a horrible smell and don't look anything like dryed sweet potatoes.
Great "bone" replacement for dogs with allergies!
My dog, Gracey, is allergic to beef and pork, so I haven't been able to find a long lasting chew that didn't make her sick. Snook's to the rescue! Both their chips and fries are super thick and thoroughly dried, so they take her about as long as a small bully stick to finish. They're not like the chewy orange sweet potato treats that are widely available. They last much longer. The small bags typically have smaller rings than the larger bags. Since Gracey is 11lbs, I end up spending a little more buying 2 small bags instead of 1 large one. Not a huge deal though. I'll always have these on hand because she loves them!
Dogs like them. I don’t
Too hard to break up into smaller pieces. Had to use a hammer. My dogs like them but I’ll stick to the Pet ‘n Shape Sweet Potato Chips. Just personal preference.
great HARD treat
My pups love these treats! I first found these treats a couple years ago when searching for chews to keep my pup occupied and sought them out again since I added a new pup to the pack. They last a while for younger dogs or not power chewers. They can be gnawed on and soften up as they gnaw. My now grown dog just powers right through them though. They do seem pretty hard but they’re sweet potato so... hopefully they are hard like a hard cracker and not something that can break teeth. ANYWAYS. Great for dogs that want to gnaw gnaw gnaw!
These hard dried rings of sweet potatoes are one of my yellow lab pup's FAV treats!! When he was a little guy the rings would last for almost an hour. Now that he is 7 months old he can chomp through them fast, so we put them in his EverLasting Activity Ball which will slow him down a bit and provide some activity fun. We have these on auto ship and love them!!
Way too small even for med breed puppy
They seem to last a bit longer for first time but later puppy just gobble them since they are not big very difficult for my dog to hold it in his paws.
Too thick to chew for small dogs
The name says 'chips', but these are far from chips. My mini doxie loves sweet potato so I thought this would be the perfect treat. But each treat is over 1/2" thick and proved to be too difficult/thick for her to chew. I'm sure it would work well for a large dog, but not a good choice for small dogs.
All my dogs love these treats!
These treats are the only treat that all of my dogs will eat. So nice not to have to purchase two or three different kinds. All natural and made in the U.S. I will continue to order these again and again!
My small dog loves it.
My 18 pound poodle girl enjoy eating this treat. She's a powerful chewer. It takes her 7 minute to finish this thick cut sweet potato chips. It's worth the purchase, and healthier than many commercial dental treats.