Snook's Sweet Potato Chips Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient treats made with real sweet potatoes—that’s it!
- Helps to clean teeth as your paw-tner chews to her heart’s content.
- 100% natural and hypoallergenic for sensitive pups.
- A nutritious and delicious reward you and your furry BFF can agree on.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Annamaet Grain-Free Salcha Poulet Formula Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$10.93Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.38Autoship Price
- Snook's Sweet Potato Biscuits Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog S'mores Sandwich Cremes Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$6.35Chewy Price$6.03Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Local Batch PB & Bacon Recipe Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.50Chewy Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Awesome Pawsome Peanut Butter & Cranberry Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Wafer Cookies Vanilla Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.15List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Goat Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Pork Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Trout Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Zignature Grain-Free Whitefish Formula Ziggy Bars Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Bonne et Filou Handmade Peanut Butter Human-Grade Macaron Dog Treats, 6 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sweet Potato||Duck Breast, Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerin, Salt.||Chicken, Rice.||Duck Breast, Rice.||Organic Oat Flour, Barley Flour, Organic Brown Rice Sryup...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Duck, Sweet Potato, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Duck, Chicken, Poultry||Elk, Beef, Meat, Venison|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Couldn't get passed the smell
I have 3 dog that will eat almost anything. They sniffed the petrified sweet potatoes and walked away. They have a horrible smell and don't look anything like dryed sweet potatoes.
Great "bone" replacement for dogs with allergies!
My dog, Gracey, is allergic to beef and pork, so I haven't been able to find a long lasting chew that didn't make her sick. Snook's to the rescue! Both their chips and fries are super thick and thoroughly dried, so they take her about as long as a small bully stick to finish. They're not like the chewy orange sweet potato treats that are widely available. They last much longer. The small bags typically have smaller rings than the larger bags. Since Gracey is 11lbs, I end up spending a little more buying 2 small bags instead of 1 large one. Not a huge deal though. I'll always have these on hand because she loves them!
Dogs like them. I don’t
Too hard to break up into smaller pieces. Had to use a hammer. My dogs like them but I’ll stick to the Pet ‘n Shape Sweet Potato Chips. Just personal preference.
great HARD treat
My pups love these treats! I first found these treats a couple years ago when searching for chews to keep my pup occupied and sought them out again since I added a new pup to the pack. They last a while for younger dogs or not power chewers. They can be gnawed on and soften up as they gnaw. My now grown dog just powers right through them though. They do seem pretty hard but they’re sweet potato so... hopefully they are hard like a hard cracker and not something that can break teeth. ANYWAYS. Great for dogs that want to gnaw gnaw gnaw!
These hard dried rings of sweet potatoes are one of my yellow lab pup's FAV treats!! When he was a little guy the rings would last for almost an hour. Now that he is 7 months old he can chomp through them fast, so we put them in his EverLasting Activity Ball which will slow him down a bit and provide some activity fun. We have these on auto ship and love them!!
Way too small even for med breed puppy
They seem to last a bit longer for first time but later puppy just gobble them since they are not big very difficult for my dog to hold it in his paws.
Too thick to chew for small dogs
The name says 'chips', but these are far from chips. My mini doxie loves sweet potato so I thought this would be the perfect treat. But each treat is over 1/2" thick and proved to be too difficult/thick for her to chew. I'm sure it would work well for a large dog, but not a good choice for small dogs.
All my dogs love these treats!
These treats are the only treat that all of my dogs will eat. So nice not to have to purchase two or three different kinds. All natural and made in the U.S. I will continue to order these again and again!
My small dog loves it.
My 18 pound poodle girl enjoy eating this treat. She's a powerful chewer. It takes her 7 minute to finish this thick cut sweet potato chips. It's worth the purchase, and healthier than many commercial dental treats.
way too hard
These are very hard for small dogs. My dog can’t even tell that it’s a treat.