Snoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nest-style pet bed gives your pal two ways to lounge or sleep with a durable, comfy poly/cotton exterior and plush Sherpa interior.
- Polyester fill includes cedar, which is known to control odors and help keep insects away.
- Unique hooded design makes for a cave-like retreat that’s perfect for snuggling and staying warm.
- Sturdy zippers, machine-washable cover and overlocked edges.
- Hand-sewn in the USA and is available in different sizes and colors, so you can choose the right one for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$29.99Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Orthopedic Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Khaki, Small$92.95Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$27.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri OrthoComfort Ilan Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Wheat, Jumbo$52.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Cream, 44-in$110.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Fluffi Donut Dog & Cat Bed, White$65.00Chewy Price
- MidWest Overstuffed Micro-Terry Cuddle Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, Small$24.32Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Palmer Indigo, Large$118.95Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, 44-in$80.97Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Casablanca Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Red$17.45Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Gel Top Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 35-in$67.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Covered Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Rose Pink, Medium$44.09Chewy Price$58.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Sherpa, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Suede, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
146 Customer Reviews
Too small for 30lb dog
We ordered a size large for our 30lb whippet mix. She LOVES to be warm all year and burrows under blankets all the time. Unfortunately the metal loop part of this bed is too short. The opening is just not big enough for a dog to go inside, spin around and lay down. Also it says you can unzip it to clean it, but you can't. The bottom cushion can come out but there is no way to wash the cover because the metal piece is sewn into it. We ended up donating to a local rescue (suggested by chewy) after getting a refund. I really wish this could've worked because the material is VERY high quality but I can't imagine this working for many dogs....
Great cave bed
I purchased the large bed for my 35lb bull terrier. There was a bit of a learning curve with her initially sitting on top of the bed. With a little help the first few days she learned to go inside the cave. Now she loves it! The bed cover is very nice quality. I love that the cover is removable for washing and the plastic bar is easy to remove and put back.
Sheds a lot
I love this bed and my dogs do too, the quality seems to be there, but the fuzzy interior has shed everywhere. I have white fuzz all over my house. I will try to wash the cover to see if that helps, I will still keep it, but maybe look into a replacement cover if it does not stop shedding.
Great dog beds!
My dogs love these Snoozer beds! These beds are well made and I like that you can wash the covers.
Excellent - Except for the Bar
These beds are amazing. Our dogs love them. The plastic bar needs a removal option. They are almost impossible to wash and dry effectively because that darn bar. I have to cut and remove. The inner liner that holds the stuffing should be waterproof in case of an accident inside the bed.
Best cozy snuggle bed we’ve found!
First off, this bed is amazing. My dog absolutely LOVES it and knew it was for her from the moment the box arrived. It was easy to put the pillow into the cover, and after handling the cover alone I am hoping it washes well. It feels very sturdy. There is a metal hoop that keeps it open for your pup to easily get in and out off, it fluffs easily and the Sherpa seems to be quite cozy. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a dog bed that the dog likes to stay in all night without trying to hop in the bed with me, (which I really don’t mind other than she’s a MASSIVE bed hog) but this one is almost impossible to get her out of. She LOVES it. She found the cat snuggled in it the other day and was so offended that she nosed him right out of it and then laid in it for the rest of the day… I’m guessing to ensure he didn’t come back lol. 10/10. Would recommend.
I made a mistake and ordered the xl bed, thinking for the small difference in price my medium dog would be able to stretch out. It is so far to get up into the bed, he would need steps. The bed mattress is so thick the opening is not big enough to get in. I’ve restuffed it and it still looks like a mushroom, the top is about as high as my coffee table. Dog ignores it. I will try to take it apart and try to flip the mattress next to see if that helps, I’m tired of wrestling with it. XL is really big and high.
Dogs like this bed
Both my big and small dogs like this bed, even though I got it for the small dog. The big dog has to lay on top of the bed because he's way too big, but my small dog lays on top of it, too, because he doesn't get he can slip under the cover. I thought the small dog would like it because he frequently sleeps with a long curtain covering him up. Bed is great quality, although the cover tube slipped out on its own, which is fine with the way they sleep on it.
Cozy Cave a proven winner
Both our dog and her cats LOVE this bed! Therefore so do we. Great construction and I could sleep on it!
Good but not being used as intended
I think this is a good bed, but part of it depends on how your dog will use it. I got this bed for my dog to help keep her warm in the winter. I usually use blankets to keep myself warm when sleeping, but that means the room is still cold. So I got this and showed my dog how to get in (I can fit in as a 5'2" adult), and she did it too (with the help of treats), but mostly when she uses the bed on her own, she just lays on top of it. I think it does keep her warmer than her previous bed because it does wrap around her for more surface area of the cushion touching/covering her body. It's been a few weeks, so we'll see.