Snoozer Pet Products High-Back Console Pet Car Seat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cover is made with durable yet luxurious microsuede.
- To clean, simply toss the removable cover in your washer and dryer.
- Includes a plump pillow to help your pooch relax during long rides.
- A high back, harness buckle and mounting straps help keep your pup in place throughout your trip (harness sold separately).
- Plush pet car seat gives your furry friend a cozy and secure space to ride by your side.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$69.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Gray/Teal, Regular$49.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$18.98Chewy Price
- Nandog Quilted Micro-Plush Dog Car Seat Bed, Dark Gray, Medium$99.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Dog Car Booster Seat$94.99Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat, Gray$53.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- HDP Deluxe Lookout Dog, Cat & Small Animal Booster Car Seat, Pink$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat, 25-lbs$47.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Kurgo Rover Dog & Cat Booster Seat, Black/Hampton Sand$59.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Black$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Booster Seat, Charcoal$64.95Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, X-Large$47.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Faux Fur||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Faux Fur|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Interior Tether||—||Removable Pad, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether||Removable Pad, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether||—|
|Cover Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Safe and Cozy
This car seat is a great addition for my dogs needs while traveling as well as looks good in my car! She is very for comfortable as well as being safe and secure. Made very well and is durable. Make sure you measure your dog and console as they suggest.
Love my new seat
Before mommy purchased my middle car seat, I hid under the dashboard. Now I ride between mommy and daddy just looking at the scenery. When I get tired, I can rest my head on the soft edges and fall right to sleep.
The seat itself is well made
My dog will not fit, I would like to return it? I will need to look for something else!
Excellent car seat for my chihuahua
My dog loves it this car seat. She can see everything outside.
I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel that is 17lbs and I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. This product fits well on the arm rest and has enough wiggle room for my dog to turn around in.
Doggie Car Seat
What a great way to keep our puppy comfortable and safe. Used to hold our puppy on my lap but it didn’t feel safe. This car seat is fantastic for letting the pup see around while traveling and keeps him contained in a safe place. A little small but works for our 14 pound pup.
Harbor likes it
My mini schnauzer likes to be right there with us driving. It keeps him from sliding and makes him feel secure. Make sure the straps are installed properly, he flipped off the back the first time because my console wasn't shut properly. Overall I am very happy with it.
Our doggies new car seat
So far she is enjoying sitting between us, my legs are no longer being scratched and she can see everything out the windows.
Too small for my dog
Did not fit my dog, it shows a dachshund in the photo, however my adult dachshund is too long for it .
Doggy approved, trouble installing
Chewy had the best price on this snoozer. Tried a knock off from online store and it lacked structure to keep my pup comfy and secure. Minus one star because I had to cut one of the straps and hand stitch (which was difficult with the thick strap fabric). It was the strap that goes under the flip up part of the console. You can slide the strap to shorten but even shortening as much as it would there was still over a foot excess. Can't imagine a console this would fit expect maybe a pick up truck.