Snoozer Pet Products Lookout Dog Rear Rider Bicycle Seat, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rear bike basket allows you to take your pet, weighing up to 24 pounds, for an enjoyable ride.
- Made with a removable and machine-washable black, quilted exterior and faux fur interior.
- Features a three-point tether, which can be attached to his harness or collar to keep him safe inside.
- Reflective orange band, located on the back of the seat, offers high-visibility during nighttime outings.
- Belt buckles in the front and bottom of the rider secure to the rear bicycle rack and frame.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Travel Dog Bike Basket, Small$62.99Chewy Price$102.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Jogger Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Black$90.38Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Wicker Cat & Dog Bicycle Basket$84.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- K9 Sport Sack Dog Carrier Booster Block, Medium/Large$7.96Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Retrospec Rover Waggin Dog & Cat Bike Trailer, Black$169.99Chewy Price
- Cat-in-the-bag E-Z-Zip Cat Carrier Bag, Light Blue, X-Large$38.90Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Aluminum Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer, Medium$99.99Chewy Price$224.95List Price
- Pet Gear Happy trails No-Zip Pet Stroller, Sapphire$118.59Chewy Price
- KONG 2-In-1 Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag & Travel Mat$75.59Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Travel Bike Dog Backpack$67.39Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Roll Around 4-in-1 Travel Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Red, Large$146.95Chewy Price$176.99List Price
- Pet Life Deluxe 360° Vista View House Folding Dog Carrier, Small$55.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Faux Fur, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Steel, Fleece, Wood, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Interior Tether||Interior Tether||Shoulder Strap, Pockets||—||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
This Snoozer is so much fun
I have a three wheel bike with the basket on the back. I installed the Snoozer In the basket and take my Shih Tzu on my bike rides, she loves it. It's very thick and comfortable for her.
Good but hot
My 25-pound shih-poo loves this, except it gets very hot. Would much prefer a lighter color. The black just soaks up the heat even on cool but sunny days, and my black dog quickly gets uncomfortable.
Fits my electric bike
I needed a basket that would fit my weirdly shaped electric bike. This basket has straps and I was able to securely fit it on my bike with some adjustments. It is nice and soft and is big enough for my 20 pound dog. But I have to clip the strap (the one inside the basket) on his collar because if I attach it to his harness he can still jump out.
Love to ride!
My cocker spaniels love riding bicycles in their new baskets! I like this style because it puts the weight in the back and it’s easier to keep balanced. Every purchase we’ve made from Chewy has been a positive experience. Thanks for the birthday cards also!
MY DOG LOVES THIS
I really love the basket but in my case if it just could sit back a little further so I can fit on my seat since my butt hangs over a bit. I do believe my husband can fix this. I would recommend. My baby loves it.
A posh ride
I was looking for a safe and comfortable basket to include my 12 lb poodle mix on rides on the back of my E-bike. When I received this basket, I was shocked at how unwieldy it is. Because of its size, I was convinced it would never be stable on the back luggage rack of my bike, especially when my dog climbed aboard. I was wrong. The basket is very stable and my dog hopped right in and enjoys a very posh ride. The restraint system allows your dog to stand up, sit and lay down, but keeps them securely inside. Overall, I am satisfied with this product.
So Great for Taking Along my Frenchie
My frenchie hated walking alongside my bike with this bulky box but once seated inside, he settled right in and went to sleep or hung out the side of the carrier catching the windy breeze. He weighs 26 lbs and is at the edge of the recommended weight for this carrier however, if you are a confident rider and your pup isn't that easily distracted, as long as your pup is settled in the middle of the carrier the weight distribution should be fine. The only compliant I have is that the side that secure this carrier to the bike frame come loose easily and it took a few tries to fasten it in a way that it didn't ride up the edge of the bike frame over time.,
Nope, no way to keep dog in place
I have a smaller, 11 lb dog and no matter how we tightened the 3 point harness, he was able to jump over the side of the carrier and was left dangling with his legs by the wheel. Bad design b/c from bottom of carrier and back
This carrier is well built, very stable and secure. The inside area is a bit small even for my 7lbs Shih Tzu. I’d buy it again.
Love it! Just as described and more spacious than I expected. My 11 lb dog fits comfortably with plenty of extra room. The safety straps are wonderful, they keep her secure and seated. I would definitely recommend.