Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat
About This Item
- Car seat for cats and dogs with a raised seat so they can look out the window.
- Covered in ultra-luxurious microsuede plus a pillow with a washable cover for bonus comfort.
- Includes a connection strap for the seat belt to join the harness and secure your pet.
- Built-in storage tray conveniently holds treats, toys, leashes and accessories.
- Its cozy design makes it great for dogs who struggle with travel anxiety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat, Black Plaid$24.29Chewy Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Black$11.44Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$33.12Chewy Price$36.80List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seat-Belt Tether, Orange$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$16.19Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Adjustable Seatbelt Tether, Length 3ft, Width: 1'', Reflective Black, 1 count$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Front Carseat Cover, Black, Regular$17.81Chewy Price
- Frisco Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$20.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 36-In$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Faux Fur||Polyester, Faux Fur|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad, Interior Tether||Removable Pad, Interior Tether, Seat Belt Loop||Removable Pad, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether||—||—|
|Bed Feature||—||—||—||Water-resistant, Machine-washable||Water-resistant, Machine-washable|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Great cruiser seat
This is the second time I’ve ordered this seat!! Wore the first one out. So glad I found another one. First one allowed two mini schnauzers to ride together. Unfortunately lost one, so remaining dog gets the whole bed to himself. He loves it and stretches out and snoozes. I would highly recommend this luxury lookout.
Just what I was looking for!
I didn’t want to spend so much money, but it has been worth it. I love that she has a place that’s safe and secure, and also has room to still grow.
Worth the splurge so far
Bought the large car seat because it was one of the biggest sizes I could find. My 35 lb frenchie used to love the car until he was scarred after a long road trip. This seat eases his anxiety a lot! It is high enough so he can look out the window and there is enough room for him to lay down. The micro suede is soft and not too hot - extremely great quality. It is a bit of a mission to attach the seatbelt to the car seat in the back of my sedan and the harness clip it comes with is too short. Luckily two were included so I was able to combine the two straps to make it long enough. Overall it’s worth the splurge!
Not worth the $
My 30lb French Bulldog has travel anxiety big time. I purchased this item thinking that it would be big enough for him to lay in and also tall enough for him to be able to look out the window. It was big enough for him to lay in but he was so terrified of how tall it was that he literally was shaking when I put him in it. Even when I removed the pillow, it was so high that he couldn’t sit in it comfortably. He had to crouch down or lay down in it. The seat is now sitting in my living room and has since become a chew toy for him. I don’t recommend spending the extra money to get this item.
Snoozer travel review
I thought that this was a great product. The dog was high enough to see out the window and had a great place to snooze. The only problem was the side panel by me, who sat in the back with her, didn’t stay secure when she continually pressed on it. We will try to reinforce it with a thin wood panel in the siding
Not worth the price
Have had this seat for several years now but during the summer months when it’s super hot in Texas, we have to move it to the middle backseat. This way, the AC vent blows directly on my dog. It’s never really fit securely in the backseat but since we’ve moved it to the middle, we’ve noticed it’s much more wobbly. The microsued material slides around on my leather seats. So I’ve had to put a grippy rug pad underneath. The seat itself only attaches by the seatbelt going across the top of the seat so it’s not very secure. My 9 lb dog likes to lean on the sides so there’s not much support to hold him up. It just bends. I’m not sure what happened but one time, the car seat tipped over with him in it. Luckily, he wasn’t hurt and I was able to reach back behind me while driving to upright him and the car seat. Also, the cover is sewn in such a way that it’s bunchy in some corners. So it doesn’t look crisp and clean no matter how you adjust it when putting the cover back on. Not real happy with this car seat especially for the price. Will be looking elsewhere for a different car seat, perhaps the k&h one.
Why did it take so ling
Yes, why did it take so long to get a car seat fir my boy, I love it, it secures perfectly with seatbelt so I feel my boy is safe . Plus, now he gets to be a true co-pilot
Maltese in heaven
My Maltese is in love with his car seat !! Makes travel so much easier
Snoozer Lookout II size large
Largest travel bed could find on internet. Arrived in box large enough so no sides were folded down during shipping. Washed microsuede cover per instructions upon arrival, cover went back on with no problem. Used travel bed for 800-mile road trip, 31-pound dog liked it. Pillow seemed adequate. Dog laid both coiled up within and over soft foam sides. Surface pet lays on angled downward towards front by over an inch to compensate for compressing foam down across back when tightening seat belt. Used mine without seat belt, dog didn’t seem to notice downward angle.
7.5 lb Pomeranian-Size Small
My Pom is normally anxious in the car but with this seat, I clip him in and he’s able to relax and sleep. Small is great for him and my Honda Fit, front or back seat. Will buy another for our other car.