Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber Console Dog & Cat Car Seat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sherpa-lined console car seat allows your dog or cat to ride right next to you.
- Includes straps for securing to the seat base and console lid so you can drive confidently.
- Also includes a safety strap that clips onto their harness to keep them in the seat.
- Luxurious microfiber cover and pad insert is removable and machine washable.
- Small fits pets up to 7 pounds and large fits pets up to 12 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealJespet Vehicle Booster Dog Seat, 16-in, Wave Stripe/Gray$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- DealKONG Secure Dog Booster Seat$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Lookout II Dog & Cat Car Seat, Khaki, Small$99.95Chewy Price$120.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat, Anthracite, Medium$185.99Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber High Back Console Dog & Cat Car Seat, Buckskin, X-Large$129.95Chewy Price$156.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Car Seat Dog Bed Bucket, Brown, Large$89.95Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Booster Seat, Large$42.95Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Dog & Cat Bucket Seat Booster, Jaguar, 17-in$55.64Chewy Price$67.98List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat, Tan$53.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- DealSeat Armour Petbed2Go Pet Bed & Car Seat Cover, Tan, Small$52.94Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Removable Pad, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether||Removable Pad, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether||Interior Tether||Interior Tether||Removable Pad, Interior Tether, Seat Belt Loop|
|Cover Material||—||—||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
A Great Idea!
While we were not able to secure the two straps rear that were supposed to attach to the seat frames at the floor of our MKZ (Lincoln) sedan, the car seat was attached to the console cover, using one of the rear straps, and has been stable. (The mounting situation is the reason for four stars rather than five.) Our 8.5 pound Miniature Poodle immediately took to the seat (he had previously stood or sat on the console cover and / or roamed over the front two seats of the car and our laps). We were concerned if the Small was the correct size, but it was. He is still learning he cannot jump out of the seat when the tether is hooked to his harness, but progress is being made. He sits or stands most of the time and can see out of the car very well. On occasion he will lie in the "box" and rest his chin on its front edge; since the whole unit is made of soft fabric and foam, he is quite comfortable. I would caution getting the large size as it could interfere and intrude into the driver and passenger seats of any car the size of the MKZ (or Ford Fusion). So, if you have a little guy that loves riding in the car as much as ours does, by all means buy one!
I have a cat with anxiety. I travel a lot and take my cats with me. She often wants to ride on my head. However she will try to lie down on the console. She needs to always be touching me. I bought this product hoping she would stay there because she wouldn’t feel like she was falling off when she finally fell asleep, it works! It works! Absolutely wonderful product.
CAUTION! NEEDS MODIFICATION.
Twice our 6 pound maltese has flown out of this carrier! Once it flew back in the backseat when we had to stop quickly and another time when we had to stop for a deer she flew forward out of the carrier. The straps do not stop the carrier from shifting back and the leash is too long. Luckily she was in a harness not a collar or she would have been hanged. We are adding front to back straps and shortening the leash.
Co-pilot seat small breed
What a great product! Everything is removable and washable. Perfect place for my small dog to sit and be comfortable while in my Traverse.
Car seat for Poppy
This is a wonderful invention for small dogs. My chihuahua can sit or lay down easily (6.5 lbs.) and she can see out. She sometimes sits backwards and looks out that way. We used to stuff her little dog bed in between the seats but I still had to hold it on curves , and was not comfy. This dog bed is secure, soft and cozy.
I bought this to use on vacation. I don't know yet. Check back.
Great Quality but to small
I have a 7 pound chiweenie and it was too small. If your pet is over 6-7 inches long it is going to be too small. The product was well made and of good quality. I will buy the larger version.
The perfect ride
My 10lb Maltipoo loves his new seat and he can lay down when he gets tired. Just what we wanted.
Snoozer car seat
It slips around a bit on the console. So not sure how safe it is. My little guy loves riding between us snuggling in. Also he can see everything from his seat.
Stella has a perch
I was really excited to find this. I have a newer Chevy Silverado with slip seat/console up front. My girl always wants to sit next to me but the console wasn’t easy for her to sit on with her regular doggy bed. She’s 11lb chihuahua-walker treeing coonhound mix. She fit comfortably for the most part; can only lay one way. My negatives would be the console front strap doesn’t have enough length on it. It fits by the skin of its teeth into the lock. My other pup is a chiweenie mix whose 17lbs. He’s husky like a weiner dog, low profile. He filled up the entire space but didn’t look comfortable. If there was more size options meaning maybe the sides were thinner to give more wiggle room I think it would be great. Not mad that I bought it but also not super excited about it. I didn’t save box or materials to return so just kept it. Maybe it wasn’t made for my size truck.