Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber High Back Console Dog & Cat Car Seat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sherpa-lined car seat allows your pet to ride right next to you, and fits larger consoles.
- Includes straps for securing to the seat base and console lid and a non-skid bottom.
- Also includes a safety strap and features a high back that prevents jumping out.
- Luxurious microfiber cover and pad insert is removable and machine washable.
- Large fits pets up to 12 pounds and extra-large fits pets up to 20 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Gray/Teal, Large$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber Console Dog & Cat Car Seat, Dark Chocolate, Large$93.95Chewy Price$113.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$33.12Chewy Price$36.80List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat, Anthracite, Large$224.99Chewy Price$270.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Bucket Booster Dog & Cat Car Seat, Large$89.95Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Dog & Cat Bucket Seat Booster, Jaguar, 22-in$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price
- KONG Secure Dog Booster Seat$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Purple$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Seat Dog Bed Bucket, Grey, Large$89.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Dog Safety Seat$88.52Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Kurgo Skybox Rear Dog Booster Seat$85.46Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat, Tan$46.65Chewy Price$78.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Removable Pad, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether||Removable Pad, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether||Interior Tether||—||Interior Tether|
|Cover Material||—||—||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
This is the greatest console bed!
Ok, so I will start with some things I wanted to know before I bought this! First, my 30lb Beagle/Cocker mix fits in this- barely. She insists on riding on the console, so she happily snuggles in to this- even on long rides. Second, I have a 2021 4Runner and the space between the seats only measures about 12"- but you can wedge this into that space. It is cozy, but it works and I am glad I tried this out even though the measurements made it seem it would be too big. It is nice and sturdy and well made! We also have an F150 and that has a much bigger console and fits like it is supposed to. It is pretty easy to switch out between cars.
This console bed is a game changer. My dog loves being able to look out and sit in the front. I did not feel safe with him on my lap and now he sits up high and is safe and comfortable. I definitely recommend this product.
Love This Pet Car Seat!!
We have a 15 lb. Siamese cat we take to and from the beach. Got this car seat to keep him safe, secure and comfortable for the trips. Have had it over a year and still love it. It fits on the console of our one vehicle perfectly and in the backseat of the other. The straps work well and the seat is sturdy. We got the x-large seat for our fur baby and it's the perfect size. We did have a gift card we used to buy the seat, but think it is worth the full price.
I waited two years to get a Snoozer as I thought the price was relatively high. I finally decided to invest and ordered the console car seat as I thought my 9-pound girl would love it. However, I was quite surprised to find that it's incredibly flimsy. Maybe it's just the console seat, but wow. I'm returning it.
We used this for vacation and it worked perfect for our chihuahua. She’s was very comfortable. I liked that she was right beside me and couldn’t jump out of the car when making stops. I got the large one and she’s 10lbs. Fit her perfectly
My fault for not measuring first. This was way too wide to fit on either of our small SUV’s consoles. It also wasn’t long enough for my dachshund.
Love this item!!
I bought this for my Polaris General side-by-side so my 7 lb. Yorkie could ride with us without me holding him. Love this!! The sides are great for making him feel secure! I think that I now need to buy him one for my Ford Explorer!! Lol
Travel car seat
My baby loves it . No more crying from the backseat because she wants to be near me. She is happy and stress free when we travel
Snoozer Car Seat
We love everything except the retainer strap for the dog. Not placed correctly. Hard to restrain the dog to the seat.
Dog seat for front console.
Things I do NOT like about the console seat: - Straps do not tightly secure the seat to the console. It slides around and slips back at will. - The strap to keep the dog safely secured in the seat should be moved farther to the back of the seat floor and not so close to the middle. Its current position makes it difficult for the dog to lie or sit down. Things that are OK: - Having a seat on the console makes having the dog up high so he can easily see out and I can have him close to me at all times. - The seat has soft surrounding sides that allow him to rest his head and/or his front legs when he wants to visit with me.