SodaPup Can Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with Sodapup’s proprietary magnum compound that’s made with a special additive for increased tear strength.
- Fill the opening with your dog’s favorite treats, kibble, wet food and lickable spreads like peanut butter.
- Proudly made in the USA and approved by veterinarians.
- Dishwasher safe for an easy, hassle-free clean.
- Pet and planet friendly material is non-toxic and FDA compliant.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Small$4.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- Wild One Bolt Bite Dog Chew Toy, Blue$10.00Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Petstages Carrot Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy, Small$4.19Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Petsonik Rope & Ball Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Triple Jack Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||Nylon and Real Bacon.||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Great for a Break!
My GSD loves chewing snacks like bully sticks and bones and antlers. However most of the time even things that are supposed to be able to handle strong chewing he absolutely destroys within minutes, and things that he can’t, like bones filled with marrow or such treats, after he eats the filling down he’ll get frustrated and give up. So far, this has been a hit with him! It’s chewy enough on its own that it gives him that give reminiscent of his balls, it’s durable enough that he hasn’t ripped it to shreds yet. And it’s easy enough that he can figure out how to get all the snacks out. And most importantly, it gives me a break from having to play fetch with him every 15 minutes! The only issue is, it might be a little too easy. If I put just kibble or simple treats in there, he’d have them finished in seconds. I feel a better design would have a silicone flap over the fill hole, allowing it to be filled easily, but still take a little bit of thought to figure out how to dump it.
My Amstaff loves to pick at things so its hard to find items that he can't easily destroy or pick apart. He loves this toy and he has yet to totally destroy it. The hole sizes are perfect for putting treats or peanut butter in and it keeps him busy for awhile. Its also the perfect size for him to hold with his paws. Definitely pleased with this item.
My dogs favorite toy
This is hands down my dogs favorite toy and the one he spends the most time playing with. I fill it up with some treats or kibble cover it with peanut butter. He spends a few minutes licking off the peanut butter, a few minutes getting the treats out and throwing the toy around and a few minutes chewing it afterwards. He gets anywhere from 5-20 minutes playing time with it. And it’s fun to watch him think while trying to get them out.
Harvey loves his soda can
my hard chewing Havanese loves to get a snack in this little can. It must be just the right size for his little mouth cause he carries it around after he's retrieved the treats!
Tough chewer loves this toy
My dog is a pretty destructive chewer, and so far, this toy is holding up very well. He loves any stuffable toy; it's the only thing that'll keep him busy for a while, and this one is great. I got the medium size for my 35 lb puppy and it's perfect.
Nala in love
My Girl just loves this, she is a power chewer and so far it's held up well, I fill it with cheerios and top it with peanut butter and she will flip it until all the cereal comes out.
Meh--maybe good for something
Hole is too big. Treats fall out in about 2 minutes. Seems to be well made though.
smells like a tire
This toy has a very strong rubber smell -- that of a car tire. I threw it away rather than return it or pass it on to another dog. I don't think this toy is suitable for any mouth.
Great little enrichment toy
The small can toy is absolutely adorable - it's about the same size as the small kong. I stuffed it with kibble soaked in water, mixed with a little pumpkin, and then froze it. It was perfect for my 17 lbs Pomeranian and she immediately loved it. It's easy to clean and seems pretty durable, but my dog isn't much of a chewer.
Not for tough dogs
This treat dispenser didn’t survive a week for our Vizsla!