SodaPup Gear Treat Pocket Rubber Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- This durable toy is designed to withstand even the most powerful chewers.
- Try filling it with kibble, canned dog food or peanut butter—or mix wet and dry food inside and then freeze it to prolong the fun!
- Can help reduce problem chewing, boredom and separation anxiety by providing a healthy outlet for stress behaviors.
- The FDA-compliant, non-toxic, biodegradable material used in this toy is sustainably harvested to help reduce carbon footprint.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$7.20Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Knuckle Bone & Pop-In Treat Toy Combo Dog Chew Toy, Medium$13.00Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Cherry Pie Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- West Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- dealPetique Paw Me! Ball Dog Treat Dispenser Toy, Green$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Exercise||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Great when the chew fits
Not all Yak bones from the same pack will fit in this which is unfortunate (only 1 fit out of a 3 pack) It's great because it protects my dog from swallowing the end of the chew whole (she's done this before). It also keeps her paws clean as she is holding the toy and not the chew itself. Her paws would get disgustingly wet from holding the chew while licking it. The opening isn't very malleable so it's hard to get a chew in and for the dog to pull it out. So far no damage to the rubber from chewing either and my dog usually splinters the toughest bones.
Great for safe chewing on Bully sticks (and anxious puppy parents)!
Our 6-month-old puppy loves her bully sticks, but I always worry that it's getting too small and there could be a chocking hazard. Just pop the bully stick in here and your dog will have a nice handle for chewing and you don't have too worry so much!
Chewing Assistive Device
I bought this for my dog who has struggled with comfortably chewing on bones since having her front leg amputated. This worked wonderfully and I couldn’t be more happy!! It’s also rigid enough to survive our other dog attempting to chew on it. I put large sized Himalayan cheese chews in it, but I assume it would also work with other bones/chews the same way.
Not thrilled with this rubber chew!
My terrier mix is a strong chewer. First treat I gave him, he chewed all the outside raised parts off the toy. The toy is sort of difficult to get the treat inside. I am so much happier with his kong toy!