Sofa-Scratcher Furniture Protector Cat Scratching Post
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The contoured scratching post is covered in premium quality woven sisal fabric.
- The base is ultra-thin, so it fits easily under sofa legs to keep it anchored and stable.
- Promotes healthy scratching behavior while keeping your furniture protected.
- Handmade in the USA and approved by vets, breeders and fanciers.
- Ideal for whole or rounded couch corners (not recliners).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Brown$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- TRIXIE Soria 31.5-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post, Beige/Natural$42.85Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Sisal Cat Scratching Board & Post with Toy, Gray$14.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Miguel 25.5-in Plush Fold & Store Cat Tree, Brown/Beige$49.97Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- TRIXIE Topi 13-in Plush Carpet Cat Condo, Brown$40.52Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Corner Wall 30-in Sisal Cat Scratcher$76.31Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 30-in Pyramid Cat Scratcher, Neutral$62.00Chewy Price
- PetFusion Ultimate Window Cat Perch$69.95Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$30.24Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 24-in Faux-Fur Cat Scratching Post, Beige$40.95Chewy Price$68.49List Price
- Pet Adobe 10.8-in Sisal & Burlap Cat Scratching Post$34.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Grey, 19-in$33.99Chewy Price$59.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Cardboard|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Works with my cats
These are great, and my cats use them all the time, and vary rarely go to another part of the couch. I've ordered 4 to go around my couch, front and back of arms, since my couch is a U-shape and in the middle of the room, so for four I've spent just over $200+. Would have given 5 stars but I think the price/cost is way too high for this product. I could see asking up to $35 maybe and at the most.
Not Worth It
This this cat scratching post cost over $50, but you would never know. It tipped, and my wife had to bolt it to the bottom of another cat scratching post. Also, the back is unfinished. It is not attractive to look at.
Wish I’d found these years ago! They’re sturdy and easy to assemble. They stay in place and my cats, who would normally be going after my furniture, easily use these without displacing them or damaging them. The color is a rich brown and goes well with my decor. I’m very happy with this purchase and will buy them again if I need to!
We just bought a new leather sofa at almost $3000. You can imagine our displeasure at a fairly new rescue when she started to use one back corner for scratching. It seemed to be the "location" she liked. So we bought this sofa-scratcher. She, and our other rescue, have adopted the sofa-scratcher for their handy work and leave the sofa alone. (And yes, we have other scratching posts). The only reason this is not 5 star is because the plexiglass foot screws into a "paper product" kind of material that is the form of the scratcher rather than a wood product. However, that has not been an issue, it works just fine and holds up well so far. Would I get another to solve that problem, you bet.
Great product , it is Working well . Wish I would of but sooner
Save your couch :)
My cat was killing my couch and now she goes straight for the scratching post. Exactly what I needed!
Good lying down
Don’t use for sofa, did not attach base and just laid it on the floor. This is a very sturdy scratch surface. The cat gets on the curved surface and the item does not move around. All my kitties have abandoned the “curvey “ one for this. I used it to cover what was becoming a spot on the carpet they liked to scratch. No more!
New Furniture is saved
Great for cats who like the upward position to scratch on.
Needs longer leg brace
This might have worked but the plastic leg brace is not long enough to reach the leg of my sofa so when the cats scratch it it just topples over.
I like it a lot but I wish you sold some scratchers that are more like an angle that would cover a wider area because my cat is trying to scratch on the other areas in the corners of the couch.