Sofa-Scratcher Furniture Protector Cat Scratching Post
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
About This Item
- The contoured scratching post is covered in premium quality woven sisal fabric.
- The base is ultra-thin, so it fits easily under sofa legs to keep it anchored and stable.
- Promotes healthy scratching behavior while keeping your furniture protected.
- Handmade in the USA and approved by vets, breeders and fanciers.
- Ideal for whole or rounded couch corners (not recliners).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$41.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Cream$14.56Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Corner Wall 30-in Sisal Cat Scratcher$79.22Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique D1 Curved Cat Scratcher, Neutral, 16 x 16$46.00Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 30-in Pyramid Cat Scratcher, Neutral$62.00Chewy Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 24-in Faux-Fur Cat Scratching Post, Beige$61.99Chewy Price$68.49List Price
- Pet Adobe 10.8-in Sisal & Burlap Cat Scratching Post$34.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Omega Paw Rascador Cat Scratcher, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 35-in Cat Scratching Post, Neutral$115.00Chewy Price
- Catry 16.3-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$25.32Chewy Price
- Catry Cartoon Giraffe Playful 18.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post$37.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Wish I’d found these years ago! They’re sturdy and easy to assemble. They stay in place and my cats, who would normally be going after my furniture, easily use these without displacing them or damaging them. The color is a rich brown and goes well with my decor. I’m very happy with this purchase and will buy them again if I need to!
We just bought a new leather sofa at almost $3000. You can imagine our displeasure at a fairly new rescue when she started to use one back corner for scratching. It seemed to be the "location" she liked. So we bought this sofa-scratcher. She, and our other rescue, have adopted the sofa-scratcher for their handy work and leave the sofa alone. (And yes, we have other scratching posts). The only reason this is not 5 star is because the plexiglass foot screws into a "paper product" kind of material that is the form of the scratcher rather than a wood product. However, that has not been an issue, it works just fine and holds up well so far. Would I get another to solve that problem, you bet.
Save your couch :)
My cat was killing my couch and now she goes straight for the scratching post. Exactly what I needed!
Good lying down
Don’t use for sofa, did not attach base and just laid it on the floor. This is a very sturdy scratch surface. The cat gets on the curved surface and the item does not move around. All my kitties have abandoned the “curvey “ one for this. I used it to cover what was becoming a spot on the carpet they liked to scratch. No more!
New Furniture is saved
Great for cats who like the upward position to scratch on.
Needs longer leg brace
This might have worked but the plastic leg brace is not long enough to reach the leg of my sofa so when the cats scratch it it just topples over.
I like it a lot but I wish you sold some scratchers that are more like an angle that would cover a wider area because my cat is trying to scratch on the other areas in the corners of the couch.
corner couch guard
My kittens were scratching at it before I could even put it together! Don’t worry that there are no screw holes- the screws provided will easily screw into the wood anyway, due to the pointy tip. The fit is a little off because I have a hard edge on my couch and it’s a little precarious with a peg leg to hold it, but I’m hoping it saves my couch from their sharp claws!
This protector does just that. It protects the corner of the couch from cat scratches (also covers up damage nicely).
Wish we had known about this product earlier this is a great couch saver