Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed by a veterinarian as a non-surgical declaw alternative and made in the USA.
- Vinyl caps cover nails and protect against destructive scratching. Easy application with a safe and non-toxic glue.
- Cleat Lock System features a series of self-locking cleats for an improved grip, and the Soft Cuff design fits snugly around the nail.
- Choose from a variety of colors to match your cat’s personality. Does not interfere with normal claw extension and retraction.
- Each application lasts four to six weeks, and each kit comes with a four to six-month supply.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, Pink Glitter, Medium, 40 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Large$7.78Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Medium, White with Pink Tips & Clear with Pink Glitter$7.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Red$16.98Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- DealBurt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$11.15Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Purrfect White Coat Brightener Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.24Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.58Autoship Price
- Safari Bristle Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||—||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Kitten||Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||—||—||—||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
212 Customer Reviews
We tried these to protect new furniture and avoid declawing. The large was for our 16 pound calico and we used the medium for our 8 pound tabby. The calico still has them on which it has been about 3 weeks. The tabby pulled them all off the first night. I think it is important to get the right size. Also make sure their fur is not in the claw pocket. It took both my daughter and I to do this. Me holding and her putting them on. I would definitely buy again. They do come in several colors. The kit includes 40 claw covers, glue and applicator tip.
Good so far
I recently put these on our cat for the first time. I have been trimming her nails, so she was fine with me messing with her feet. I followed the included directions and had only one came off soon after application. She has not tried to get them off and seems oblivious to them being on her claws. I will be happy with the product they stay on for a month before having to reapply.
Don't waste yr money
1 of my cats had these chewed off within an hour of me putting them on him. It also took about an hour to do just his front paws. The glue tip didn't stay on the glue bottle, it was VERY hard to see when/how much the glue made it into the nail cap, and one time one of my fingers stuck to the cap while on one of his nails. My other cat also did not like the procedure and had his caps off within 2 days of me taking a very long time putting them on him while he fussed up a storm. CATS DO RESIST THIS PROCEDURE! DO NOT WASTE YR TIME WITH NAIL CAPS!!! The cats WILL also chew them off right away!
great except one thing
I’ve used these several times in the past and they’re always great until now. The applicator tips I got in my most recent order don’t even fit the glue container. Not sure what changed but very unhappy and a waste of money because now they’re useless.
I love these!
These work amazing for our 10 month old kitty. You just need a little glue and they stick right on. They last a couple weeks on our girl. They have definitely saved our couch. They don’t seem to bother her at all. She is a very chill and patient cat and lets me put them on with ease. Probably helps starting them out when they’re young.
These were horrible
I am a renter and I use these to make sure my cats don’t destroy the walls however this was the first time that I ever bought these ones. With that being said the nail glue is everywhere, it didn’t smell good, it was hard to put on the cats the bottle and the tip that it comes with didn’t stay on itself and now there’s glue everywhere on top of all over my hands. it was a horrible experience for me and my three cats, who are normally relatively okay with this process.
Great to enjoy house.
Makes it easier for your cat in your home. Don't have to worry about furniture.
Our cat said NO
We tried, out of 10 we got 3 to stay on. I’m going to try again but, he was mad he didn’t like it.
I admire those who can do this!
I just got mine and sat down with my most cuddly, chill cat. I had high hopes. I filled the first cap too much, and glued the tips of my pointer and middle finger together. My chill cat was no longer chillin’ when I attempted to put the second one on…she protested violently and I’m pretty sure her toes are glued together too. I can’t tell yet as she’s glaring at me from across the room. When she starts speaking to me again. I will let ya know. Maybe I can snooker one of my kids into trying this. Just think about it before you buy…tiny rubber caps to fill with super glue and stick on your squirming kitties claws. I’m just not that desperate to save my 10 year old couch.
I got these for my cat who has multiple scratching posts but still insists on clawing up my couch. They stay on really well and don't seem to bother him too much.