Save your floors and furniture with Soft Claws Nail Caps for Dogs. A brilliant solution to destructive scratching, Soft Claws works by simply capping your dog’s claws with a vinyl cover. It applies easily with a safe and non-toxic adhesive, and will not interfere with his normal activity—which means even the most particular pup won’t mind wearing them. So your dog can go about his happy routine of pawing and playing, and you don’t have to worry about unwanted scratches. Easy to apply and long lasting, it’s made right here in the USA.
- Developed by a veterinarian as a simple solution to problematic scratching and made in the USA.
- Vinyl caps cover the front paw nails to reduce and soften the effects of destructive scratching.
- Can also be applied to hind claws to protect against skin conditions aggravated by scratching.
- Easily applies to nails with a safe and non-toxic glue, and will not interfere with your dog’s normal activity.
- Each application lasts four to six weeks, and each kit comes with a four to six-month supply.
Soft Adhesive contains cyanoacrylate. If eye contact occurs, flush with water and get prompt medical attention. For skin bonding soak in warm water. Keep out of the reach of children.
Place your furry friend’s nail caps on safely and securely with Soft Claws’ Applicator Tip Refills and Adhesive Refills.
View Proposition 65 WARNING
See all items by Soft Claws