Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Traffic Handle Dog Leash, 6-ft, 3/4-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handmade and handstitched leather leash is made from sealed-edge, supple full-grain leather for a winning combination of style, functionality and durability.
- Hand loop is lined with soft, luxurious sheepskin leather for maximum comfort in your hand with no chafing or irritation.
- The integrated traffic loop lets you draw your pup in close for maximum control in unfamiliar situations or high-traffic areas.
- All solid brass hardware is engineered to be tough as nails and lacquered to prevent rust.
- Naturally tanned for beauty and durability and available in two colors; stylish braided design adds unique character and exceptional strength.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Two-Tone Handle Dog Leash, Brown, 6-ft, 3/4-in$27.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Logical Leather Braided Dog Leash, Black, 6-ft$24.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- OmniPet Round Latigo Leather Dog Leash, Burgundy, 4-ft$22.20Chewy Price$26.60List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Two-Tone Dog Leash, Pink, 6-ft, 3/4-in$27.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Frisco Top Grain Leather Collar, 19 - 22-in, Latigo$8.85Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, Large: 17.7 to 25.6-in neck, 1-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 16-in$14.10Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$7.49Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Carhartt Journeyman Dog Collar, Brown, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Carhartt Shock-Absorbing Dog Leash, Brown$34.99Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Waterproof Quick Release PVC Dog Collar, Coral, Large: 15 to 23-in neck$15.38Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Carabiner|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
Leash broke after little use
While walking my puppy using this leash, the metal end broke off completely and it is unusable now. I had not used the leash much yet, so it is extremely disappointing. I will not be buying a leash from Chewy again.
We get so many compliments!
Love this!! I got both the large collar and the leash and it’s super adorable. Now they need to make a matching leather poop bag!
4 years old and still going strong
Highly recommend. Our dog chewed through so many leashes. This is the ONLY one that’s been up to the challenge.
Well-made and pretty
Gorgeous looking and strong. I really like the padded handle. The traffic control handle is a little low to the ground but shouldn’t be a problem if you have a taller dog. I also would have liked the traffic handle to be padded (but since it’s not it’s not streamlined).
The smell is so bad! I had to put it outside immediately…
I like that this leash has a traffic handle, but it's a very stiff leash. It does not roll up in your hand, more like large loops to reel in the stack. If it were softer, it'd be perfect.
Big dog? Perfect lead!
Love that this lead has a traffic handle built in! Makes it quick to switch if you need to have your dog close to your side. Plus, it's the most comfortable leash I've ever owned - and I've had dozens of dogs and as many leashes in my 65 years. Truly a fantastic leash!
Gave a second chance but no
Didn't take long for this one to break as well. The soft leather did not stand up to a hyper dobie. We are a team of trainers, so once again, these are good leisurely walking leashes, but not good pro leashes. Don't leave unattended with a dog as this leather is highly palatable. Don't try to use for training high energy medium to large dog's either, the leather may snap. Broke all 4 that I bought.
A lifetime leash
We've only had the leash for a few weeks, but it is just what we were looking for. If you've never invested in a leather leash...I encourage you. There is a lovely solidness to it, the closer hand hold is perfectly positioned, and the leather itself is softening nicely (it was workable from the start) I only wish they had the 3/4" in a 5ft length, for a smaller dog the 6ft could be a bit cumbersome; for our 45# Sheepdog mix pup it works just fine.
Wonderful leash experience
Walking my dog with this leash was like walking an entirely different dog. If I had known all it took was an extra foot of lead to help him walk comfortably and well I would have bought this incredible item sooner. I like the length of it and I like how it molds to my hands quite easily. I also love the part where you can hold your dog closer to you. My dog responded extremely well to this leash!!