Soft Touch Collars Leather Two-Tone Padded Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handmade and handstitched leather collar is a winning combination of style, durability and quality.
- Sealed-edge, supple full-grain leather is lined with soft, luxurious sheepskin leather for maximum comfort with no chafing or irritation.
- All solid brass hardware is engineered to be tough as nails and lacquered to prevent rust.
- Designed for your convenience as well–mini brass ring for attaching ID tags; the leash D-ring is located opposite the buckle so it sits on top of your dog’s neck for fast, easy access.
- Available in a variety of sizes and color combinations to fit the neck and individual style of most dogs; refer to size chart for details.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCollarDirect Soft Padded Leather Dog Collar, Mint Green, Small$14.39Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar, Red, Medium$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 16-in$14.55Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Navy, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, Large: 14 to 16-in neck, 1/2-in wide$16.89Chewy Price$18.93List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$7.56Chewy Price
- DealCollarDirect Handmade Studded Leather Dog Collar, Brown, Medium$22.76Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Pink, 20-in$14.01Chewy Price$15.18List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Two-Tone Handle Dog Leash, Tan Coral, 6-ft, 3/4-in$27.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Black, 14-in$12.99Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Sport Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Navy, Medium$19.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Nylon, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded||Padded||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
333 Customer Reviews
This collar is the best quality I've seen in a long time. My 75 lb German Shepherd puppy is much easier to handle as the collar doesn't slip. She broke off of her tie out with other collars but this one is sturdy. Holding her back when people come to the door is also much easier. Great quality and we've gotten many compliments on how nice it is.
5 stars even 4 years later
Bought this in 2018 and it’s still sturdy, It’s soft for my dog’s neck and sizing is accurate. It’s starting to look a little worn down now so I will be ordering a new one soon as I couldn’t find any brand with similar quality online.
This collar is good quality and attractive. We measured our dogs neck to determine the size and it fit perfectly.
This collar smells so terrible. I let it sit out for a while to see if the smell would go away. It did not. Has very potent sour smell.
This is the best collar ever made. I will not purchase any other collar. I have 2 Rottweilers and this is perfect. I've had the 1st collar for 5 years and just purchased one for the younger one. Going to order another just to replace the older one. Looks worn but still as durable since day 1.
Worth the money !
This collar is very well made and nice thick leather. I fits well and the buckle is very secure. Love the tag ring. Tags don't get in the way of the leash hook. Our dog is very comfortable in it. This is totally worth the money !
Love the collar but the soft inside smells bad
Loved this collar when it came, but there is a really bad smell to the inside soft fabric after my dog wore it (maybe got wet at one point?) and I can’t get the smell out. Will go with just straight leather next time.
2 years and still looks great.
The Soft Touch Collar is great. We have a 90lb. female Cane Corso. She loves spending time in her yard, she’s in and out the dog door 50 times per day. She is a dog’s dog. After 2 years the collar still looks great. It’s filthy, but, it’s held up very well. A bit worn where the buckle sits, but, it’s not seen when buckled. Actually, scratch that, it’s dirt! LOL No ripped threads, the soft back padding it still in perfect shape. I am getting her the same one cause, well, she deserves a clean one! Genuinely one of the best collars I have owned.
We get so many compliments!
I bought this in large for my 70 lb golden and it’s perfect!! Bought the matching leash and I love it so much.
Quality is great and looks like it will last a long time.